Cheating, here ya go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Because I've seen a lot of topics on it, and I don't care how people enjoy their games I figured I'd post everything I've seen on it. I'm not looking to debate ethics of gaming here though I'm sure that'll stop no one from doing so. After posting this I'll not be answering any questions EDIT: HAHA JK ANSWERING ALL OF THEM, but will update it with any new info I find. Also it goes without saying I'm not going to provide information or methods that work on multiplayer, competition should always be fare between actual people.

Also shouldn't have to say this, any of these could break your game or become broken with updates

FLing Trainer - I'm not going to get into a virus debate, use your brains.

Cheat engine - If you prefer it over a trainer (When I do cheat, I do.) (topic 1 and topic 2)

Attribute and money are 4 byte addresses

Focus points - 8 byte address with some steps involved;
You have to click done, and actually spend the points. I started with 2, spent 1, clicked done, went back into the cheat engine and searched for 1, spent 1 clicked done again, looked for 0, and got the value I needed to change (credit goes to draco856 on the cheatengine fearless forums.

Troops - Same steps as the 8 byte address but troops is 4 byte ( I KNOW I said I wouldn't answer questions but I forgot to mention troops). Disband some troops (I used 5 disbanding and clicking done 1 at a time) search for new number after clicking done, rinse and repeat.

In game cheat option - You can also go into my documents>bannerlords folder>configs>engine.config and change the cheat_mode from 0 to 1. As far as I know only ctrl+h and click teleporting are working.

Pressing v opens character creation menu, pressing b changes banners when you are on the map!

Enable console
- https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4?tab=files&BH=0
Extract folder in zip to modules folder in steamapps>common>bannerlords>etc.

Last edited:
Because I've seen a lot of topics on it, and I don't care how people enjoy their games I figured I'd post everything I've seen on it. I'm not looking to debate ethics of gaming here though I'm sure that'll stop no one from doing so. After posting this I'll not be answering any questions, but will update it with any new info I find. Also it goes without saying I'm not going to provide information or methods that work on multiplayer, competition should always be fare between actual people.

FLing Trainer - I'm not going to get into a virus debate, use your brains.

Cheat engine - If you prefer it over a trainer (When I do cheat, I do.)

Attribute and money are 4 byte addresses

Focus points-8 byte address with some steps involved;

In game cheat option-
You have to click done, and actually spend the points. I started with 2, spent 1, clicked done, went back into the cheat engine and searched for 1, spent 1 clicked done again, looked for 0, and got the value I needed to change (credit goes to draco856 on the cheatengine fearless forums.

You can also go into my documents>bannerlords folder>configs>engine.config and change the cheat_mode from 0 to 1. As far as I know only ctrl+h and click teleporting are working.
so for cheat engine, do you know how to give yourself more troops through it, i done it alot on warband but when I do it in bannerlord, it changes the troop number in the Party tab but when im in the map the number of troops it says you have on the map doesnt change. is there anything I can do.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Ok, now the thread can start

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

A wise man once said: "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always, ALWAYS cheat"

so for cheat engine, do you know how to give yourself more troops through it, i done it alot on warband but when I do it in bannerlord, it changes the troop number in the Party tab but when im in the map the number of troops it says you have on the map doesnt change. is there anything I can do.

Same steps as the 8 byte address but troops is 4 byte ( I KNOW I said I wouldn't answer questions but I forgot to mention troops). Disband some troops (I used 5 disbanding and clicking done 1 at a time) search for new number after clicking done, rinse and repeat.

That's hilarious

Same steps as the 8 byte address but troops is 4 byte ( I KNOW I said I wouldn't answer questions but I forgot to mention troops). Disband some troops (I used 5 disbanding and clicking done 1 at a time) search for new number after clicking done, rinse and repeat.
I know that but the troop number in the party tab and the troop number by my character on the map is different, the number on the map didnt change

I figured out a way to get around that. Bannerlord only detects troops being recruited or disbanded on the map party size. When using cheat engine, find the troop slot addresses and save those in the directory. Then for every troop you add you need to remove another. For instance in my troop slot one, I have one Imperial Infantryman, in troop slot three I have five Imperial recruits. So after saving the troop slot addresses I change the number of troops in slot 1 from 1 to 6, I then change the number of troops in slot 3 from 5 to 0. You can then quickly take recruits and turn them into an army of whatever troop you already have at least one of. You must hire recruits to gain the map party troop!

Wise words.

Tried the whole focus points :/ doesn't work for me bruv

Edit: Used a 4 byte scan with your method and it worked perfectly for me.

Last edited:
After you enable cheats you can use alt+F4 to instantly kill all enemies. Seems like most warband cheats work except the ctrl+X for money and xp. I was able to take 2 castles before getting into a bug where i was sworn not to attack lords and all i could do is surrender to them..

Back
Top Bottom