Cheating, here ya go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you found renown in cheat engine? I started with another char and i dont wanna spend 3 hours hunting looters down

Edit: And troop one does not work. It changes amount of troops only in party screen, not in man and not in a fight.

Get the developer console module from nexus. Directly adds troops.

I don't normally like to cheat but there is a lot broken in the game. "Trial by Jury" for example is killing me and 94% of my kingdom support this. I took the trait that is supposed to give me +1 to influence as a vassal which should counter the -1 from this decry but it doesn't so the slow bleed is making the game damn tedious and unenjoyable at the moment. I would love a cheat to remove this.

I don't normally like to cheat but there is a lot broken in the game. "Trial by Jury" for example is killing me and 94% of my kingdom support this. I took the trait that is supposed to give me +1 to influence as a vassal which should counter the -1 from this decry but it doesn't so the slow bleed is making the game damn tedious and unenjoyable at the moment. I would love a cheat to remove this.

Import export mod on the nexus. Also the console enabler probably has something for that.

One last question, it says "Cheat mode is disabled!" and i learned that i need to enable it from engine.config. But i do not have engine.config file
Edit: forgot the question, what do i do?

Has it occurred to you that some of those features and items are broken and they are working on them? You could be potentially corrupting your data.

Has it occurred to you that some of those features and items are broken and they are working on them? You could be potentially corrupting your data.

It's EA, it's gonna break regardless. If you are expecting saves to last and for things to function normal, your expectations are bit high. Also first page yellow text, didn't think I'd need to point that out.

Has anyone figured out how to change troop number in cheat engine? i'm tired of chasing bandits...

Hi guys, my problem is that I get minus party number (- #) after doing cheat engine thing with troops. I know its 4 bytes and I'm doing so.
So little help, please?

Hi guys, my problem is that I get minus party number (- #) after doing cheat engine thing with troops. I know its 4 bytes and I'm doing so.
So little help, please?

Use the console mod. Add troops directly. Explaining cheat engine and troop addition is a pain, but here goes. You need to get the original number, disband a few, click done. Open the party screen scan for the new number, disband a few, click done. Open the party screen edit the troop numbers as you like (should have the address at this point) click done and it should stick.

Use the console mod. Add troops directly. Explaining cheat engine and troop addition is a pain, but here goes. You need to get the original number, disband a few, click done. Open the party screen scan for the new number, disband a few, click done. Open the party screen edit the troop numbers as you like (should have the address at this point) click done and it should stick.
Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom