Cheat warning?

Users who are viewing this thread

KoV-Deus

Regular
I just got a cheat warning playing pop 3.42 . I dident cheat but i survived an ambush . I noticed the cheat activation button was on in the launcher , did that trigger it maybe ? Just dont want my game to get ruined .

It reacts on cheat button combinations even when cheats are off - like Ctrl+F3 (or F4) - that knock out enemies, and Ctrl + H - that restores health. So avoid pushing them if you don't want to receive warnings.

The only two key combinations that triggers the cheater achievement are ctrl+shift+f4(deals blunt damage to all enemies) and ctrl+h(heals yourself).

Other cheats like ctrl+f4(deals blunt damage to only one enemy), ctrl+x, ctrl+shift+h(heals your horse), etc, are completely fine to use and won't trigger the cheater achievement.

Sometimes you may accidentally press one of the key combinations that triggers the achievement. One common example is pressed the "h" instead of "j" when trying to use ctrl+j to halt your horse.

I just realised what it was , I'm on my second warning now as well :O . I constantly press ctrl+j when i win the battles to reer my horse into an epic pose :p i guess Ive been clicking ctrl+h as well then .
Thanks alott for the info , hopefully i wont click one last time :O

KoV-Deus said:
I constantly press ctrl+j when i win the battles to reer my horse into an epic pose :p

facepalm23.jpg

Use another less dangerous key combination and you´ll be fine.
Otherwise, it´s your own fault and all you´ll get as shared collective sympathy looks exactly like the good ole barrel of acid.

Reply with an answer and cut the thread down. Stop padding it.

Cheat warnings have happened to me without using any kind of cheats at all before but it happened once randomly and that was it. I know that Ctrl+Space to speed the map along bothers some people but it's never actually been an issue more than once. All I can offer is avoid the cheat key combinations like the plague

Back
Top Bottom