Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Can anyone encourage me to buy Project Zomboid, I've been waiting for so long until a stabe a fine build, but I am about to cave in.. and I've heard that npcs are taken out again :/

Can anyone reassure me its still fun?

Sartek said:
You could wait a while longer. THey are going to be on steam fairly soon.

I could see them raising the price then. I just bought it the other day, still trying to figure out how the hell to survive past the first few days.

I haven't played it in ages, but last time I did it was a blast. I found a neat college dorm that had basically everything you need to survive and made it my home base. I had read somewhere on the wiki or something that in the build I was playing the power went off after a few days, meaning no more water (the build I was playing didn't have rain). So every day I went on raids into the city and collected water in whatever container I could find, along with food and batteries, etc. Its probably the truest zombie survival game I've ever played, and I would definitely recommend it.

Dang, now I want to go player it, but can't be bothered to patch it. Guess i'll just wait for it to get on steam and let the auto-updater do its thing.

Groupees has an "Undead bundle" up. Somehow they managed to avoid most of the really choice games of the genre, but it does have Zafehouse: Diaries (which is great), Zombie Bowl-O-Rama (which is better than it should be), NecroVision Hardcore Edition (which is a great example of how not to make a game), and will soon unlock Dead Hungry Diner (which looks fun).

http://www.amazon.com/Mount-Blade-Warband-Online-Game/dp/B00AR5BNYU/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_1_27_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1576072362&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0ZZ5H8NJFEXEB8G3CW98

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Greenmangaming is having 6 days of 6 hour sales consisting of 6 deals, or 666. Site crashed earlier but now it is back up at least. Nothing really good on right now unfortunately.

I didn't notice it to post the first set, apparently they had borderlands 2 with season pass for $14 and some other deals.

Back
Top Bottom