Charms Function

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I've seen...
Charm of Fear :arrow: enemies lower than your level will be afraid of fighting you in melee (like constant but less efective Warcry)
Get them defeating Migrating Bear Tribes
Charm of Regeneration  :arrow: slowly regenerates health in battle (1 hp/2 seconds). Can be traded in towns for a set of three different trophies: battle, war, and epic trophy
Death Ward  :arrow: it will prevent you from dying once, and disappear.Can be obtained by defeating Armies of the Dead.

Note: these items are obtained from Perished Ones and Bear Tribe Leaders.

carrying charm of fear makes enemies lower than your level be afraid of fighting you in melee (note that warcry makes enemies lower than [3 + (twice your level)] scatter for a few seconds and has a slightly greater radius of effect than charm of fear.

charm of regeneration recovers 1 hitpoint every two seconds in battle, and if you have been knocked out and would die , if will save you but disappear in the process.

these two are the only charms at this point.

Chereokee said:
And how do you get them again? Annihilated a Bear Tribe, but did get anything from it  :mad:

they should be guaranteed drops from Bear Clan Leader. Was he there?

Yes, but since I only had like 90 troops fighting over 500 I really stood no chance of winning in one battle. So I had to fight several...

Chereokee said:
Yes, but since I only had like 90 troops fighting over 500 I really stood no chance of winning in one battle. So I had to fight several...
Does is matter whether you fight him in the last round or in the first? :3

Yes, actually. If you have to leave the battle and come back with more troops, and you killed the leader earlier, you won't get a drop.

Or you could just bring a couple hundred Swadian Soldiers, Shock Troopers, and Ironclad Knights, then sit around and twiddle your thumbs.

I can't find the bear tribes...  :cry:
My faction likes me a lot, I have saved a bunch of the lords from trouble so I can call for support a nice horde of Swadians but I can't find the bear tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom