SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Death and Rebirth

Users who are viewing this thread

honestly there simply isnt much risk, ive heard (though i could be wrong) that you can play your child if you die...i have yet to experience this, my feeling is whats the point if your death never or really rarely happens? especially when the lords of the kingdom are worse warmongers than myself and wage world wars until everything is conquered and everyone is subjugated by the time my character is 30, i have to cheat the charm stat just to have enough points to say no to wars. my current character is 24 due to a death in the family also faction ruler and i own more than half the map and have spent 30k influence preventing world wars

possible fixes -

1) speed up the day/night cycle, wars should take many years with only a few lasting a month or so. it should also take a good chunk you your life moving up the political ladder so to speak
2) there should be risk in battle, if you are below 10% health and the finishing blow is 50% of your total you die, if any hit is 2x your total you die
3) wars should only be proposed by lords only if you are in UP TO 2 wars, if you as the ruler want to be in more than you can start them

maybe im wrong what are y'alls thoughts

You can die in battle. Its a setting at start of a game who is immune to death in battle:
- Your clan(you, familly and companions)
- Your Clanmembers(You and familly)
- You(Only you)
- Nobody

This setting unfortunatly cant be changed after game is started :/

But.. Despite I play "Nobody", I have never died in battle. It takes a bit to kill a lord in battle. I rarely see it in battles not simulated to be honest(Where main player never don't participate).

ive heard (though i could be wrong) that you can play your child if you die.
You will get a dialogue where you pick next player charachter among adult clanmembers(Not companions). IE you will never play an underaged child but you might play your siblings or kids if they manage to grow up.

1) speed up the day/night cycle, wars should take many years with only a few lasting a month or so. it should also take a good chunk you your life moving up the political ladder so to speak
I´d rather have more main - quests telling me WHY I can speed-climb that ladder. Low-level game is so hallow and repetetive.

2) there should be risk in battle, if you are below 10% health and the finishing blow is 50% of your total you die, if any hit is 2x your total you die
Whould love increased death with more options on above list(of who is Immune to death)

- You (Up to level 10)
- You (Up to level 20)

I´d hate to be forced to play elder big brother over an unlucky bandit encounter. It would likely be a campaign-killer for me.

Whould love a 4th skill on Vigor "Battle Survival". With increased death risk AI would die as flies but with this skill this could be countered for core charachters. All pers would be "Personal". Then only bad AI charachters(including yours!) would die as flies! :grin:

3) wars should only be proposed by lords only if you are in UP TO 2 wars, if you as the ruler want to be in more than you can start them
More love to the war votings, yes absolutly! But my problem (with votes over all) is that vassals are very united! Hive-minded! They thinks and votes the same to 90% There are rarely even votes. They know the odds. They know the king will have to veto it before they trigger the vote. I´d like more divided vassals where opinion and realtion toboth initializer and liege matters. And above all, traits. AI vassals should have an option where they "Support the king" for 50% influence cost. They choose it if they have no strong opinion for any option and likes the liege.

Back
Top Bottom