SP - General Charcoal maker tool tip fix and issue with new tournament bet rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you fix the efficient charcoal maker tool tip? It currently reads that you get 3 charcoal per 2 wood when in fact you get 2 charcoal per 3 wood. Also I know you just changed the rewards system in the tournament but the risk/reward is hardly worth it anymore. Currently when betting on a tournament I would risk losing 600 gold if I lose and if I win all the matches I only make 75-90 gold for betting on myself. That hardly even seems worth the risk. That's like 1.15/1 odds. 1.5/1 should be as low as it goes, that way you will earn about half of what you bet at least if you keep winning and if you're just starting out you can still keep it at 3/1 odds. At 3/1 odds if you win your first tourney and place max bet on each round, totaling 600, that means you would make 1200 profit. I've never received anywhere near that much profit from the tournament before. Even when I first started doing them, before this update, I would end up betting 1200 (300 per round) and making like 1800 for winning which was like 600 in profit only. Not sure how it's programmed in but it just doesn't seem like the math adds up. Currently, at a certain point, there is literally no reason to bet on the tournament since you would lose substantially more than you would gain. Maybe lower the max amount you can bet even more so that it's not as much of a risk to reward ratio. If you're only going to get like 75 gold from winning maybe the max bet after all is said and done shouldn't be more than 300. I know it doesn't matter but just my two cents on it. The betting system isn't worth having if it isn't worth using.

Back
Top Bottom