Character's weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone figured out why my character started as muscular and now got skinny? I've read also that MC can get fat as well. Anyone figured out what affects this? Is that my skills? Food variety? Staying in taverns?

I'm not sure if it's something related to skills, as I have been leveling Athletics and 1H-Weapons almost from the beggining of my current playthough, so I don't think a "fighter character" should get skinny. If I focused on Bows then I understand.
Unfortunately there is nothing in the Concepts (when you press N) regarding this, so any explanation would be great.

It occurred if you attempted to edit his looks, a feature that has since been completely removed ...I hope it comes back soon and fixed and perhaps a slider to adjust weight and muscle added would be great.

there's a dynamic weight and build system in place, it's pretty weird. I know that skills affect build, fighting in battles / staying in town also has an effect, and perhaps food variety but the actual code for it is hard to decipher and it's been a while since I looked at it

Back
Top Bottom