Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

TheC

Recruit
Summary:
Some of the characters' hair turns grey as they age, but other than that, they don’t appear to age. A similar issue from February is listed as resolved here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/character-models-stopped-aging.439658/.

Cheats:
I just installed this awesome game on my new computer after having taken a break from it for a few months, so everything is set to the default (no cheats, and no mods).

How to Reproduce:
  • Start a new game
  • Go to the Encyclopedia
  • View Pharon
  • View Maireas

Screenshots:
Pharon
Maireas

I'm sorry that these images are hyperlinks. I couldn't find a way to directly upload images here, and the "insert image" feature doesn't seem to be compatible with GoogleDrive links.

In case the links don't work for you, I'll describe the Pharon image because I believe it is the best example. Despite both of the characters listed above being over the age of 60, they don't appear to have aged, as was the case when I first played this game (before 1.5.4, I think). For Pharon, only his beard has greyed. The rest of his hair is brown. His skin is very smooth. There is not a single wrinkle.

Computer Specs
  • OS = Windows 10
  • GPU = Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
  • GPU Driver = first I tried 461.40, and then I updated to 465.89 for a second test
  • Intel Core i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz
  • RAM = 16 GB
  • Motherboard = MAG B460M MORTAR WIFI (MS-7C82) (Manufacturer = MSI)
  • Storage Device = ADATA SU720

Back
Top Bottom