SP - General Character Traits Instill Fear or Confidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Thinker

Let me try to explain what I mean. Each hero in the game has certain character traits. Honor, Mercy vs.

I gave examples for dishonorable, selfish, honorable and heroic character traits. Generate ideas for others. So they can be evaluated.

Villages' primary productions are now displayed next to the village name with an icon. Just like this, there should be a primary character trait next to the hero names.

For example, when a dishonorable person comes, let's spot him from afar and run away. Let's have a chance of being killed if we lose when we go to war. If we win, let's get fame when we kill the dishonorable character. If our character is killed, the inheritance system will also be more effective. It will also create a difference that will add some excitement to the game.

The moment we see the manipulative character symbol, let's know that this person will switch sides for money and land. Let's talk and try to persuade in order to win lords more easily at the beginning stage.

The honorable character, on the other hand, has strong feelings of friendship that can hardly be persuaded, and can only change his side if he is an enemy with his king.

It can be affected by you when you are the dominant power with the hero trait.The hero character can take on the role of warband marshal, which has an impact on army integrity.

Bla..bla..bla..

Last edited:
Let me try to explain what I mean. Each hero in the game has certain character traits. Honor, Mercy vs.

I gave examples for dishonorable, selfish, honorable and heroic character traits. Generate ideas for others. So they can be evaluated.

Villages' primary productions are now displayed next to the village name with an icon. Just like this, there should be a primary character trait next to the hero names.

For example, when a dishonorable person comes, let's spot him from afar and run away. Let's have a chance of being killed if we lose when we go to war. If we win, let's get fame when we kill the dishonorable character. If our character is killed, the inheritance system will also be more effective. It will also create a difference that will add some excitement to the game.

The moment we see the manipulative character symbol, let's know that this person will switch sides for money and land. Let's talk and try to persuade in order to win lords more easily at the beginning stage.

The honorable character, on the other hand, has strong feelings of friendship that can hardly be persuaded, and can only change his side if he is an enemy with his king.

It can be affected by you when you are the dominant power with the hero trait.The hero character can take on the role of warband marshal, which has an impact on army integrity.

Bla..bla..bla..
@MRay I don't know if you guys are interested in this, but I wanted to ask if the idea is viable.

Back
Top Bottom