Changing Warband Serial

Users who are viewing this thread

I gave my serial to my brother to test the game to see if he liked it. after that we brought a serial key for him but now we dont know where to change his old serial into the new one. So we can't play Multiplayer :S. Anyone has any idea how to?

I un installed the game then read that I should delete the registry entries for M&B:W, so I did. Then I re-downloaded it via Steam and it still wont ask for my serial - any ideas?

Hope you don't mind me bumping this topic.. :p

EvilLemon said:
I un installed the game then read that I should delete the registry entries for M&B:W, so I did. Then I re-downloaded it via Steam and it still wont ask for my serial - any ideas?

Hope you don't mind me bumping this topic.. :p

Because you used steam, you cant switch it anymore. Your key is stuck on your account forever(forever)

EvilLemon said:
What if I download the Taleworlds one?

http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=download.aspx?type=2

You dont need your serial key with steam thats the point :razz: you already filled it in else you cant play it.

EDIT: thats what you mean right? if you also want to change your serial key than.. rebuy it and activate it on another steam account or taleworlds website.

I'm not really sure why I wanted to change it now.. can't remember xD - but I managed to by using regedit and using the Taleworlds download with Steam CD Key :smile:

I have once Downloaded the game and found a working Serial key on the internet. It was and still is the newest version of the game but i was kicked from every server. Today i bought the gam via TaleWorlds
but the game wont ask me for the Serial Key. I already Uninstalled and deleted al files that are in connection with M&B but it still wont ask me for the Serial Key  PLEASE HELP!!! :idea: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom