Changing coulor palette

Users who are viewing this thread

Mat Berserker

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello i have some problem. I want to change the coulor palette(To make it more darker, more sad) and even dont know where to start. Any sugestions?

Uh, which color palette?

If you mean the games' textures, you should install GIMP and a dds converter plugin for it. It's pretty easy to change the hue, , saturation, contrast and brightness. Save the images as DXT5 and create new mipmaps. I'd suggest a backup folder so you don't have to reinstall the game if you want the original textures back for which ever reason.

I know but i wnated to desaturate the whole game. I'm making Festung Breslau mod and i know there was the option to make it black and white(i readed about it long time ago)...
Soil said:
Uh, which color palette?

If you mean the games' textures, you should install GIMP and a dds converter plugin for it. It's pretty easy to change the hue, , saturation, contrast and brightness. Save the images as DXT5 and create new mipmaps. I'd suggest a backup folder so you don't have to reinstall the game if you want the original textures back for which ever reason.
I know how to do it but there is no easiest way?
BTW. I tried with light coulors but no effects.

Back
Top Bottom