SP - General Cavalry AI Charge and AI Attack in General Needs Improvements My Suggestion to Fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have read some suggestions on controlling units, tactics and battle gameplay. There are many great ideas.

This is for mulitplayer (captains mode) and singleplayer.

My idea is simple, not very elaborate. My suggestion is to give our selected unit the order of WHAT to attack & charge. With this we can make our cavalry charge a specific archer squad for instance. Or we could give our cavalry the path their charge should roll through and they use that path and then rejoin you.

I want to be able to tell my soldiers not just cav, to attack a certain unit or thing. For instance in sieges, I want to select a specific unit squad to come join me in smashing the enemy castle door. When I call them to me, and tell them to charge (which is the only order for attack at this point) they go back to what they were doing. I want to be able to tell them to attack the door.

Also, when you tell your units to follow you, the cavalry always lags behind. This is so infuriating.

I also want to be able to tell my soldiers which weapon to use. I can currently play around the different functions to desired effects. But cannot get specific with it. I want to be able to tell my infantry to take out their spears ( they only do so for shield wall). I want to be able to tell my cavalry to take out their lances. They dont even do this in charges. If you are not going to crouch lance why are you charging.

Back
Top Bottom