Can't play

Users who are viewing this thread

I must be loosing my mind, because I'm completely unable to play this mod. I'm using M&B 8.08, latest version of the mod. I can play Gladiator mod just fine. I select Fantasy Mod from the module drop down list on the laucher, and Vanilla M&B starts when I hit play.

I can move my Native folder to another location and rename the Fantasymod folder to Native, and Fantasy mod will start.

Weird stuff.

What happens when you run Native? Some more people reported weirdness like this before but I'm not sure if it could be my fault at all. Maybe I did some stuff wrong with the installer script or something. . . Can't think of another possibility. It might be fixed in the 0.7.7. We'll see.

Native runs fine. It's like, even tho I select Fantasy Mod from the drop down list, it flips over to native and never loads the mod. If I quit and start the launcher again, Native is preselected. If I do the same thing with Gladiator,Gladiator is preselcted.

Well, I'm afraid there's not much I can do right now then to hope it's a weird installer compiler problem thing and it fixes itself in 0.7.7.

Just move Native and rename like you said and work like that for now. Sorry for the inconvenience though. I'll look into it some more if this doesn't get fixed in 0.7.7 even though I have no idea what might be causing it. :razz:

Merentha said:
HEW, I'd be willing to bet you did something wrong with the installer.
No, Winter, me and some others have the same problem, but you should be able to select each mod and look at the picture. If native has a Fantasy logo, it will start Fantasy mod. Native logo => Native and so on, the names just don't fit to the mod.

Back
Top Bottom