Need More Info Can't play Multiplayer after 1.0.5 update. FU BattleEye!!!

Currently viewing this thread:

Best answers
Ok this is starting to get very and very annoying at this point. After the 1.0.5 Update this is what I get

OK Devs. Show me using screenshots how to do the Digital Signature to these files cause I can't bloody find how to add them!

P.S

Don't tell me to email BattleEye. They are absolutely useless. I sent them an email 5 days ago only received an automated reply!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
You can try verifying game files through Steam if that does not work you do a clean install. Removing game files through Steam, removing leftover files on Documents/Bannerlord folder and removing ProgramData/Bannerlord folder. You can reinstall Battleeye at this step as well. After this you should reinstall the game and try again.

Best answers
You can try verifying game files through Steam if that does not work you do a clean install. Removing game files through Steam, removing leftover files on Documents/Bannerlord folder and removing ProgramData/Bannerlord folder. You can reinstall Battleeye at this step as well. After this you should reinstall the game and try again.
Look, not to be rude but... I have already done all of these things and even more. That is in one of the former threads. I would prefer a working solution instead of repeating the things I already did...