Resolved Cant make peace

Users who are viewing this thread

ver 1.4.1.
Mods:
- Banditry
- Recruitable Minor Faction Troops

My clan isnt now vassal of any kingdom and i cant make pace with sturgia.

I made quest kidnaping enemy lord (for some vladian lord). When i beat sturgian lord he offered me twice money so i accepted.
After this quest i tried several times making peace with many diffrent strugian lords. When i encounter barter option seems like offering peace is gift for sturgians and they really want it.

1. I gifted them peace - barter offer accepted - still at war
2. I gave them peace, 10k coins and my strugian prisoner - barter offer accepted - still at war
3. I gave them peace, 100 coins and demanded 100 coins - barter offer accepted - still at war

In the moment, when you are rulling your own kingdom probably everyone will sooner or later have war with you, so no wonder Sturgia doesnt want peace, its a part of the game aspect- if you want to create your kindgom and to rule, everybody will make war with you

I dont have any town or castle and i cant make kingdom so they have no point in being at war with me.

With 1.4.0 i could attack some kingdom, raid few villages, beat and capture some lords, and they wanted pay me for peace some money. It makes sense because they had some raiding party on their lands and paying me money to **** off was best option for them - they cant capture any town or castle cause i dont have none. Making peace with me was their best option.

Now there is something wrong with peace barter because everytime i offer peace i see "Barter offer accepted" but nothing happens.

I'm having exact same problem. i started war on southern empire just to loot lords' armies and now cant make peace. trade screen appears but it doesnt let me make peace. Instead it says "gift".

Same problem. Attacked Vlandians to loot as independent clan (no kingdom), joined Sturgia as merc or a bit, when I parted ways with them, still at war with Vlandia and now my attempts at peace are stuck in the loop czarnuh5 describes.

Also had the same problem. I was at war with the Western Empire and after making peace with Garios, the game had me infinitely loading back into the dialogue screen with him. He'd say he was going to attack but I could talk to him as if he were friendly. After exiting the screen, it would automatically have me speak to him again and I couldn't move around the map. Had to delete my save file because of it

Back
Top Bottom