Cant join any servers, no CD-key given through Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

BrC Crusader said:
Lloydski said:
BrC Crusader said:
Londnred said:
I'm sorry for you all. My key shows up.
But i can understand the pain you're going through.

Stop showing off :razz:

The reason CD keys are not working is because Steam bought 500 copies, currently around 510 have been bought, so if your CD key isnt working your unlucky :razz: it will be updated soon, steam will buy more - (source, steam site)

Do we have a time scale on when these new keys will be activated?

Depending on the last time steam did this...wait i mean every sale, id say most likely tomorrow at the earliest a few hours  at the latest this weekend

*Grabs Pitchfork* Assemble the mob.

I thought you use your warband key? I had this problem a while ago, I tried playing the Non-Steam Warband and it asked for my serial key. Put your regular warband one in.

Gwyrdh said:
I thought you use your warband key? I had this problem a while ago, I tried playing the Non-Steam Warband and it asked for my serial key. Put your regular warband one in.

Tried it, no effect

Decided to summarise the last few pages for everyone

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225443.0.html

Read it and....weep

Alright.

Apparantly Steam will release more CD-keys tomorrow at 6pm.

They could also release more later today, but dont get your hopes up.

DiplexHeated said:
Alright.

Ugh, so they now know of the problem, but they decide to release more keys TOMORROW. Why not release them now?

But in any case, is that 6pm gmt+1?

rbk414 said:
What they did is Illiegal isnt it? They are basicly selling us an product that isnt working!

they do this with every indie game release, every paradox game had this problems, i still have games in my steam library that are missing their cd-key.

TheJohan said:
DiplexHeated said:
Alright.

Ugh, so they now know of the problem, but they decide to release more keys TOMORROW. Why not release them now?

But in any case, is that 6pm gmt+1?

Cause Steam couldnt care less. Youve all already payed for it.

STEAM RELATED ISSUES:

STEAM HAS WRONGLY ISSUED THE GAME, THEREFORE THE MOUNT AND BLADE PACKAGE AND THE INDIVIDUAL GAME IS EXPERIENCING ISSUES.
AS CRUSADER HAS SAID, THERE IS A LACK OF CD KEYS ON STEAM, THEREFORE NEW ORDERS AND GIFTS WILL NOT WORK...
THIS IS UP TO STEAM TO SORT, THE FSE TEAM HAVE DONE ALL THEY CAN, PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THEM
CD KEYS WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW HOURS TIME, OR LATER AT THE NEXT STEAM UPDATE WHICH WILL BE AT 6PM BST ON FRIDAY 20TH
GAMERSGATE COPIES HAVE BEEN FIXED AND A PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED

HOPE THIS HELPS, DO NOT SPAM DEVELOPERS!!!
Cenzii

Most of us wanted to have an hour or two of NW on their relaxed evenings, and now Steam managed to turn their evenings into a lot worse experience. Not the first time I'm losing my temper with Steam, neither.

Cenzila is right. FSE are cursing Steam as much as we are, but they are doing it privately I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom