Can't have a child - Liena bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Vargrift

Recruit
Hello, 4 in-game years have passed since my character's wife joined my party. Since then I didn't have a single pregnancy event. Even waiting in a castle for 40 days couldn't do a thing. Is there something wrong with Liena from Vlandians or is it a bug? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Oh crap. It makes the game unplayable in the long run as you'll die of old age without a heir. Is it possible to get a divorce, get a second wife or are there any cheat codes for getting spouse pregnant?

Wow thanks for the heads up that she's not fertile. I was nearly done courting sweet Liena but I guess I'm gonna have to break the news to her that it's over.

I knew it! It must have been those 5 shield maidens in my party all along. Poor guy couldn't do a thing when Liena's time had come. ?

Instead of patching out this bug they should just add concubines to the game instead. Imagine being able to father bastard children. :O

I knew it! It must have been those 5 shield maidens in my party all along. Poor guy couldn't do a thing when Liena's time had come. ?

you should give Elys a raven scroll for poetry and chill...
She managed to mother me three different children, at separate times, in one year... she’s a real trooper that one.

Agreed! Having an occasional romance would work great if that bastard came after his father as an adversary or just curious son. You'd be able to legitimize your bastard or deny everything and make him want a revenge on you. Man, so many possibilities. First of all I wish Liena gave my any child. Daughter will do as well :smile:

you should give Elys a raven scroll for poetry and chill...
She managed to mother me three different children, at separate times, in one year... she’s a real trooper that one.
It brings back memories from CK2 when you were on a crusade for 2 years and your wife got pregnant :grin:

Hello, 4 in-game years have passed since my character's wife joined my party. Since then I didn't have a single pregnancy event. Even waiting in a castle for 40 days couldn't do a thing. Is there something wrong with Liena from Vlandians or is it a bug? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

One of my character is married to Liena and she got pregnant. Just had her in my group and it happened about a week or so later.

EDIT: Just FYI, this was just prior to the last patch.

Bastards are illegitimate though. I wonder if when you had to be "succeeded" by your bastard child, said child had to forego all clan possessions and start anew.

Mine, doughter of the Aserai leader, can t be stopped to have kids. 3 so far. But I am very sad because she stays in the castle and ....im at the war all the time. so she can make kids without me :grin:

Back
Top Bottom