Can't free neutral lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there. First of all, thanks Guspav for this erally nice Mod and Talewords for M&B, 4+ years of fun. I've spent many and many hours already turning people in zombies in skeletons and bringing chaos to calradia. Necromancer ruuuules.

BUT... I have a problem. I'm now in day 250+ and for some reason I can't free the lords from other factions that got imprisoned in the castles or cities. When I kill the prison guard and get inside the dungeon, everything is ok. But when I leave, the friend lords or my own companions attack me AND everyone else.

This is a not a super problem, but that was a major form to me to get relation points with lords.

If somebody knows how to fix it, please tell me. Otherwise I wait for the next realease.

Thanks in advance.

Dominvs.

PS.: If this should be posted in the BUG list. Please move it to me. thanks.

Which castles does this happen in? Does it happen to all of the lords, or only ones from certain factions? Are there any you can free who don't attack you and act normally? More information could help Guspav fix it. Possibly even including your save game.

The last time it happened, was in Ryibelet Castle with swadian lords. But what I did was close the game, exit to desktop and restart again. The problem looks solved so far. I don't know what happened, but that fixed the problem, because I just freed Count Matheas and everything went ok. If it happens again, I will attach some screenshots and my savegame. Thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom