Can't connect to lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Login servers appear to be down, I don't think it's a bug so much as no one will be able to log in until TW restarts them/fixes them. This seems to happen pretty frequently over the weekend, is there no one on call over the weekend to reboot the server?

Login servers appear to be down, I don't think it's a bug so much as no one will be able to log in until TW restarts them/fixes them. This seems to happen pretty frequently over the weekend, is there no one on call over the weekend to reboot the server?
this is the answer

do we have to log into TW servers so we can have this ****ty ranked/progression BS they're forcing on the community?

I hate this progression idea for bannerlord, how many hours wasted on coding this broken crap?

Holy **** this actually worked. That's crazy.

I still had problems after the 1.0.1. update, but check out the above post.
I can verify this worked for me too. That is, starting it through "Launcher.Native.exe". The launcher in steam doesn't work.

Last edited:
I cannot join the lobby. I made one .BAT file for the joining..

It's my Mod Module for the main one.

start Bannerlord.exe /multiplayer _MODULES_*Native*Multiplayer*swordmusketmptest*_MODULES_

We are aware and investigating the issue at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I just had a conversation with my ISP about a server problem where you can't join any server or lobby. He rebooted my connection and then I was able to join the server. This is happening because for some reasons our previous IP addresses are blocked by TaleWorlds system or smth, so after rebooting your connection your IP address will be changed to a new one. I could not join any servers from yesterday and after support guy did the reboot and the new IP address was assigned the issue resolved. Also you don't need to wait in que to ask them to reboot it, just unplug your router cables for like 15-20 minutes and it automatically will reset the system and give you a new IP address, so you would be able to join the servers now. But this is not solving the problem, as my IP address sooner or later will be banned or what again and I will be not able to join the servers.

Also 2 weeks ago I had the same issue, but I resolved it in a different way. I've closed working μTorrent and was able to connect to the servers.
But this time it was closed, but I still could not join the server, so had to change the IP by rebooting.

Probably need to try closing chrome as well and every other program to see if they might affect the connection.

See the post from daledoc1 from far 2013...

And I don't understand why in other games I have no such an issue but in Bannerlord.

Last edited:
I have this issue for 4 months. Others even longer. It's even getting worse. Because when I was lucky to join, I could play for hours if I never left the server. Now I am getting disconnected midgame and cannot join ever again.

FIX THIS, YOU ARE ALREADY TOOOOOO LATE!

Back
Top Bottom