Can't connect to lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
I can't connect to Bannerlord mp lobby since this afternoon.
I am supposed to cast a match tomorrow and I haven't found any solution yet.

unknown.png

Please fix it.

We already had to cancel a stream due to all servers crashing yesterday's night...

Hello,
I can't connect to Bannerlord mp lobby since this afternoon.
I am supposed to cast a match tomorrow and I haven't found any solution yet.

unknown.png

Please fix it.

We already had to cancel a stream due to all servers crashing yesterday's night...
On Beta?

Can any of you're friends see you in a multiplayer game when in the lobby? Not sure what the error is saying exactly but @Fmgk might have a similar problem. The server still thinks your in a game so it wont log you in.

Hey everyone. We were able to confirm, via a couple of cases, that being unable to connect to our servers, mostly occurs for Russian players. We're suspecting that some Russian internet providers block our server provider's IP addresses. We will look into how to resolve this but it may take some time.

If you're not based in Russia, please do the following so we can investigate your specific case:
  • Start Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and launch Multiplayer
  • Try to log in and when that fails, exit the game
  • Copy this folder and send it to me via a PM: C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
  • Important: Do not launch the game again before copying the folder with logs (as that erases it)

still cant connect to the server
Could you please try the below? If you're not based in Russia.
  • Copy this folder and send it to me via a PM: C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
  • Important: Do not launch the game again before copying the folder with logs (as that erases it)

i have not been able to log in to multiplayer since the official release, i'm in seattle, wa

It would be nice if you fix this and let us play this game because now you no longer have excuse that is early access and there have to be bugs, so you really should start fixing bugs instead adding new ones.

I am NA and I cant connect to servers either. still stuck in a game thast I am not in for over 24 hours. Never had this issue in 2.5k hours of multiplayer until "release"

Back
Top Bottom