Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

hardin10

Recruit
Summary: Basically, I started at kingdom and have been trying for some time to get lords to join me. My charm is 127, my leadership 50, steward 140, clan tier 5, renown 2443, not sure what other stats are important to provide. I've tried asking at least 40 lords (that I've been keeping track of) "Candidly, what do you think of your liege, -insert name-" just to get the same response over and over and over and over again of long live his name or I have no desire to server someone else. I've tried with those I have anywhere from 40-90 relation with and even those with negative just to try. Someone mentioned how maybe its the fact that you don't currently have enough money (I was at 1.08 million which seems like a lot to me but I tried changing that to just to see). So I added 1 mil and nothing, 2 mil= no change. then I added 80 million just to guarantee that wasnt he issuse. So at this point I really dont know what to do. It is quite annoying and difficult to try making meaningful progress taking castles and land when your the only lord in your kingdom

Have you used cheats and if so which: yes I have, to give myself gold to see if that helps. Also to win battles because I cant get anyone to join my kingdom, making it impossilbe to maintain any castles/cities I take over.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom