Can you talk to prisoners?

Users who are viewing this thread

2epicpanda

Recruit
Playing on 1.5.2 beta, still cant talk to them and i need to if i want to progress with storyline. They still say "m not allowed to talk to you" even if its my dungeon.

No, you can't (yet?). If it's one of the lords who has information about the dragon banner/battle of whatsit, he'll be released or escape soon enough.

Playing on 1.5.2 beta, still cant talk to them and i need to if i want to progress with storyline. They still say "m not allowed to talk to you" even if its my dungeon.

If you're referring to Neretzes' Folly, you don't need to talk to the lords or ladies in fixed sequence or order. Every faction has three people who know something about the Battle of Pendraic. If you're stuck trying to find Lucon, just go to a different faction's lord and ask them; you'll be given a steer on a different lord or lady to talk to. They'll have a blue ! next to their name or the name of the army they are in on the campaign map.

I was suprised when I could initiate a conversation with enemy prisoner lord (from party UI). The only thing I could tell him was something like "I hope you will not try to run away...". Never saw that before..

Wonder if that had any effect on his escape time...

I was suprised when I could initiate a conversation with enemy prisoner lord (from party UI). The only thing I could tell him was something like "I hope you will not try to run away...". Never saw that before..

Wonder if that had any effect on his escape time...
You mean, when you speak to him from the party screen? It was possible even in WB and I never noticed any effect on the escape chance from that.

Back
Top Bottom