SP - General Can we have more variation within Troop types

Users who are viewing this thread

so curently when you recurit a Unit and upgrade them they have like 3 diffrent presets which they can look like however they all look the same (some have no shoulder amour others do) but for the most part they look the same

This issue is worse at high teirs where thers less amour overall. I feel that higher teir troops should have more variation than lower ones (lower ones should still ahve diffrences) this could be done by adding more high teir equipment for each faction and allowing troops to use it (the new battaianian helmets which theres like 9 of arnet used form what i know)

Like having all my Valadnain sargents look the same or my Sturgian heavy axemen i feel takes away from things since as i say alot of the varation is more in there being two diffrent helemts to choose from or removing or adding shoulder amour.

Like i know its a mod and the wrong time period but something like Swadian amouries would be cool where one troop type has lots of variation but you still know what is what (mostly down to wepeon choice but also casue lower teir troops are limited to Mail and Gambasons while the higher teir stuff has more Heavy amour.

What does anyone else think?

Yes. It shouldn't really be that difficult. This mod is a great example:

From a flavour perspective, for me its fine that most of my units of same type has the same gear, especially the high tiered ones. Having 5 Vlandian Sergeants all look different makes no sense.

However, there could be differences from my party to another vlandian lords party. Their Vlandian Sergeansts could have a different mix of gears.

Especially for regular units should have some unity within the party. Mercs and bandits can be far more diversified.

TL;dr I support more variety in number of configurations but I only want a few to be used within each party, especially if they are regulars.

Back
Top Bottom