Can we get rid of the magnetic armies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol thanks, but I'm just going to keep doing this as long as I enjoy it.
Lol, I know how that goes. Personally, I've been slowly starting to get familiar with the codebase while spending much more time on some landscaping projects at home.

I have no C# experience, so we'll see how far i end up going down the modding rabbit hole. So far it reads pretty straightforward but I'll have to see whether the build/integration process is enough of a PITA for me to avoid it.

Do you know where any of their performance hotspots related to world map, battles or sieges are?

Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean where the game's performance struggles then not really, but I think siege pathfinding causes some performance problems.
Any idea where npc pathfinding and such resides in the code?

I know they've mentioned problems related to the gc running which seems to match a pretty common C# bottleneck. If i can, I may look into using FFI to remove some of those tasks from the gc.

Marriage seems to be the common thread for this bug. Has anyone unmarried had their party hijacked in such a manner?

I never did a marriage interview and my games end before children would be relevant. I guess there are some tangible advantages to staying single, like not having your party hijacked.
Negative. Never been married, never had party hijacked. A few of my assh*t vassals formed their own armies, making them unavailable to join mine, but that's on me, as I voted for the policy to let lords keep their own armies.

Back
Top Bottom