Can my PC play the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

I read the minimum requirements forplaying the game:

• Windows 7 (64-bit only)
  • Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
  • 6 GB RAM
  • Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
  • 60 GB διαθέσιμος χώρ
  • Integrated GPUs require additional 2GB of system RAM. These estimates may change during final release.
My PC has these :
  • W7 Ultimate 64 bit
  • Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 2.33 Ghz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Nvidia G Force GTX 660 2GB
Can my PC run the game?

My PC has these :
  • W7 Ultimate 64 bit
  • 8 GB RAM
Can my PC run the game?
I'm no expert but processor seems limited and there are a lot of issues reported on Windows7.
You defenitely need a SSD as well.

You CPU is more than 10 years old :grin: .

Anyway, you can just buy the game on Steam and test it. You have two hours for testing, if it works good...if not then just refund.

You CPU is more than 10 years old :grin: .

Anyway, you can just buy the game on Steam and test it. You have two hours for testing, if it works good...if not then just refund.

well the game is 11 years old so there's that..

This is posted in the Bannerlord section.... :shock:

ya? hasn't bannerlord development began in 2012??

i mean maybe it has had graphical and other updates along the way but it is not RDR2.. which in itself is also a 10 y/o game since it began development

Bannerlord will most likely not run on your computer because of how old it is and how poorly optimized the game is.
I had to change computer to run bannerlord, and my old computer could run The Witcher 3 on very high settings at 60 fps but I couldn't get above 5 fps on the main menu of SP.

ya? hasn't bannerlord development began in 2012??

i mean maybe it has had graphical and other updates along the way but it is not RDR2.. which in itself is also a 10 y/o game since it began development
Sure but we're referring to the specs needed to play the game, the development was no doubt reset several times since the 2012 announcement. If the core of the game was built back around 2012~ then the spec requirements for it would be much lower than they are now.

My PC has these :
  • W7 Ultimate 64 bit
  • 8 GB RAM
Can my PC run the game?
No. You need a new system. You will not enjoy the game on those settings. It will look real bad and lag even worse. That 660 card came out in 2012 and that Cpu is about that old. You will need a multicore cpu pushing well above 3 Ghz, a 1060 or better for Gpu and, cannot stress this enough, an SSD drive.

No. You need a new system. You will not enjoy the game on those settings. It will look real bad and lag even worse. That 660 card came out in 2012 and that Cpu is about that old. You will need a multicore cpu pushing well above 3 Ghz, a 1060 or better for Gpu and, cannot stress this enough, an SSD drive.
Then what I ca do will be to watch others videos and imagine that I play this game. Sad but that is life.

If you have a fast connection you can try stream gaming thing. I believe geforce now supports bannerlord though you still have to buy the game on steam. But don't let me mislead you. Make your own research.

Then what I ca do will be to watch others videos and imagine that I play this game. Sad but that is life.
Have you considered playing it over streaming service like GeForce Now ? I mean , its gonna cost you monhtly , but thats probably something you can afford , around 15 dollars a month. Than you wouldnt need to buy PC.

Back
Top Bottom