Can my PC play the game?

I read the minimum requirements forplaying the game:

My PC has these :
  • W7 Ultimate 64 bit
  • Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 2.33 Ghz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Nvidia G Force GTX 660 2GB
Can my PC run the game?
if it packs some pretty neat A.I. I believe it can - as for the specs it won't be able to run it probably

if it packs some pretty neat A.I. I believe it can - as for the specs it won't be able to run it probably
Thank you my friend. I do not want UHD graphics anyway nore huge in number units. If you believe that the basic game will atleast run and be playable i will risk to buy it.

Thank you my friend. I do not want UHD graphics anyway nore huge in number units. If you believe that the basic game will atleast run and be playable i will risk to buy it.
first phrase was just joking around with your choices of words for the question, you actually asked if your computer could play the game by itself - so I responded that it is possible if you have some AI that plays games on it xD - although unfortunately your specs do not allow the game to run, so you can't really play it without making an upgrade or using Cloud Gaming

this is your solution! (the cheapest solution at least)

I give up . Everyone say that my PC wont be able to play the game. Too bad but that's life! My priority is to make through th eincomming winter.
I dunno what your situation is, but the PC you have now is getting way too old to be used for much of anything.

You're using a processor that came out in 2008 (14 years ago) which means your motherboard, and by extension chipset, is getting quite old. Eventually your computer is going to be so dated here you can't even browse the internet properly, if you aren't already experiencing difficulties with some websites.

I dunno what your situation is, but the PC you have now is getting way too old to be used for much of anything.

You're using a processor that came out in 2008 (14 years ago) which means your motherboard, and by extension chipset, is getting quite old. Eventually your computer is going to be so dated here you can't even browse the internet properly, if you aren't already experiencing difficulties with some websites.
So I wont buy the game. Its to high cost to buy a PC just to buy a game or "hire" to play it 15 dollars a month with time limitation and all these 15 dollars gathered together could buy a new PC in time!!! World of Warships acnowleging the problem it adopted new graphics that are "lighter" and more easy to hundle. Attila TW in highest resolution and specs is running just fine. Its gonna be a step backwards for Taleworld if leave W7 outside of the game's specs because according to Avast only 45% of W7 users now use W10!

So I wont buy the game. Its to high cost to buy a PC just to buy a game or "hire" to play it 15 dollars a month with time limitation and all these 15 dollars gathered together could buy a new PC in time!!! World of Warships acnowleging the problem it adopted new graphics that are "lighter" and more easy to hundle. Attila TW in highest resolution and specs is running just fine. Its gonna be a step backwards for Taleworld if leave W7 outside of the game's specs because according to Avast only 45% of W7 users now use W10!
I mean i dont want to offend you or anything my dude , only way is find a job , earn money , save and buy new PC. There is no other option , unless someone is willing to donate you money or new PC .

I mean i dont want to offend you or anything my dude , only way is find a job , earn money , save and buy new PC. There is no other option , unless someone is willing to donate you money or new PC .
No offenve taken . I am without a job for 53 months. I live in Greece and where i live there were 30 factories 15 years ago and today there is none! Finding a job in my 51 years on my back is a task worthy only to Hercules's ones! But that is life. I may win a lottery. Who knows. Since then i am lucky that I did not buy a game my PC could not play. Thank you all for your answers.

No offenve taken . I am without a job for 53 months. I live in Greece and where i live there were 30 factories 15 years ago and today there is none! Finding a job in my 51 years on my back is a task worthy only to Hercules's ones! But that is life. I may win a lottery. Who knows. Since then i am lucky that I did not buy a game my PC could not play. Thank you all for your answers.
Do you have a steam or discord ?

I feel you - I'm Italian-Brazilian and I'm back in Brazil - both my countries have been nightmarish when it comes to finding a job, even if you are young - hence why you find both italians and brazilians basically migrating everywhere - hell, 10 years ago there were barely any in the UK, now London has nearly entire neighborhoods packed with brazilians there :lol:
Top that off with the fact that Greece just went through a massive crisis in recent history it's no surprise to me. Americans have it easy so they tend to be a little mean when it comes to that =/

I'm still undicided as to how to proceed, I have currently a massive project running on it's pre-stages once it flips I'll decide, but it's possible that I move back to the UK or even go the US depending on how things turn out.... I mean, we have little choice, although I'd rather live in brazil since the cost of living and climate here are so great!

hey friend, speaking of which, have you considered trying to buy PC pieces from overseas? China and Brazil are notoriously cheaper than EU, USA being the cheapest source of all - sometimes it's possible to import those depending on customs laws of your country, idk how it works in greece though
Some EU friends would sometimes ask me and other BR to bring them stuff because it's significantly cheaper than in the EU, though if there ain't restrictions like someone going somewhere, china and USA are always the best price tags for eletronics

hey friend, speaking of which, have you considered trying to buy PC pieces from overseas? China and Brazil are notoriously cheaper than EU, USA being the cheapest source of all - sometimes it's possible to import those depending on customs laws of your country, idk how it works in greece though
Some EU friends would sometimes ask me and other BR to bring them stuff because it's significantly cheaper than in the EU, though if there ain't restrictions like someone going somewhere, china and USA are always the best price tags for eletronics
That is a possibility but you can not ask for a re-fund if they are frauds!

Back
Top Bottom