SP - General Campaignmap partyspeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

All parties on the map is quite fast and it is a big setback gameplay-wise to not build your party to be fast.

I would like to change this. It should possible to play with slowness as a successfull tactic.

I don't want to suggest a change of how the calculation is done(Basically because I don't know this - It might be needed for balance)

2 campaignmap variables I assume should have name-change:
  • Campaignmap Movement speed => Maximum Campaignmap Movement speed This is the speed when movement-stance is "Forced"
  • Campignmap Capacity => Maximum Campaignmap Capacity This is the capacity when movement-stance is "Slow"
If you see wierd numbers below, please help me suggest better numbers :smile:

(The modifiers are applied on current values, NOT stacked.)

FORCED
This is the maximun speed the party can travel with. People are running/jogging or trotting lightly at their maximun.
Requires moral 40 or above to enter

Modifiers:
Capacity: -50%(Speed malus applies as normal. If speed after malus is below NORMAL, Stance is changed to NORMAL.)
Daily moral: -5
Food consumtion: +25%
Wounded heal: -100%
Maximum prisoners: -20%
If moral is 0: Party auto-changes to NORMAL movement-stance

NORMAL
This is the sencible speed. People are walking/marching and horses are stepping - fully capable of carrying quite a bit

Modifiers:
Campaignmap speed: -33%
Capacity: -25%(Speed malus applies as normal. If speed after malus is below SLOW, Stance is changed to SLOW)

SLOW
Party is protecting it´s tross and have slow wagons drawn by their animals.

Modifiers:
Campaignmap speed: -67%
Daily moral: +2
Food consumtion: -25%
Wounded heal: +25%

Back
Top Bottom