Camels !! wow, why not Elephants

Users who are viewing this thread

when i've seen the camel in bannerloard i Lmao so hard
the face looks so funny XD
i'm thinking how funny an elephant would be in bannerlord XD
rip hard core sword gameplay  :lol:

Elephant.png

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but modders will be able to create new "skeletons" for new animals/monsters/humans, aren't they? I mean not like in warband where every mount felt exatly like a horse. Here in native we have at least the camel one and the horse one. Apart  from that we can have seen other animals like dogs, sheeps...

Iberian Wolf said:
I'm almost sure Armagan said something about eventually adding elephants in a recent interview in a DLC or patch.

Please also add chariots/ wagons. I want to stay in my safe wagon with some soldiers looking about the battlefield or even have multiple wagons forming a circle like a mobile fortress.

It has something noble to fight from the chariot, shooting bolts and arrows at pesky pleb soldiers  :grin:

Teje said:
Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but modders will be able to create new "skeletons" for new animals/monsters/humans, aren't they? I mean not like in warband where every mount felt exatly like a horse. Here in native we have at least the camel one and the horse one. Apart  from that we can have seen other animals like dogs, sheeps...

Hopefully some eldritch abominations as well.

Back
Top Bottom