Calradian Confederacy [ NA ]

Users who are viewing this thread

telrqTm.png

Bump, Updated roster a bit as many people know by now Narmin has moved to Sweden we will miss him even if we keep in touch he won't be having much time to play on NA servers.

A clan full of admin abusing nerds, you dont like what someone has to say so you permaban them? Seriously most people are atleast discreet about admin abuse, what a bunch of losers. Seriously pathetic clan full of pathetic egotistical nerds. Still caring about competitive warband in 2017, lmao what a joke you all are.

All the real competition quit long ago, you all look so stupid with your inflated egos in this dead game, claiming to be the best only after the real best have moved on... a real joke  :roll:

Least you can do is be professional and try to support this dying game you apparently care so much about, rather then being abunch of admin abusing autists, making the game worst. But of course, spergs will be spergs, and with all the real clans and clan leaders gone, we are stuck with this bunch of admin abusing losers. RIP Warband.... till Bannerlord comes out and all the real clans/players come back and put yall in your place  :lol:

Dirty__Dan said:
A clan full of admin abusing nerds, you dont like what someone has to say so you permaban them? Seriously most people are atleast discreet about admin abuse, what a bunch of losers. Seriously pathetic clan full of pathetic egotistical nerds. Still caring about competitive warband in 2017, lmao what a joke you all are.

All the real competition quit long ago, you all look so stupid with your inflated egos in this dead game, claiming to be the best only after the real best have moved on... a real joke  :roll:

Least you can do is be professional and try to support this dying game you apparently care so much about, rather then being abunch of admin abusing autists, making the game worst. But of course, spergs will be spergs, and with all the real clans and clan leaders gone, we are stuck with this bunch of admin abusing losers. RIP Warband.... till Bannerlord comes out and all the real clans/players come back and put yall in your place  :lol:
??

Dirty__Dan said:

100% agree

Add him to the roster!

Ruthven said:
Dirty__Dan said:

100% agree

Add him to the roster!

:party: :party:

Dirty__Dan said:

Lmfao the ban was legitimate anyways and btw cRPG is not master race.

How is the ban legitimate? I wasnt insulting anyone. I was only talking about bad mechanics in native. You guys were all talking **** much more then me, I was talking about mechanics while yall attacked me directly. If you look you will see i never directly insulted anyone, atleast not the way you guys were to me. All this on top of abusing your admin like making me switch teams during the duels and teleporting me against my will. It all started because Chowski was talking non stop ****, and i dont see any admin taking action against him.

So are the rules that only Admins can talk ****? Bunch of autistic hypocrites.

Honestly doesnt surprise me, Platypus is your leader lmao  :lol: a nobody back in cRPG when this game was actually alive

Alyss said:
This guy was banned for **** talking and insulting. Go back to crpg Dan. Next time don't insult when you lose 7-1 to someone.

Its funny Alyss, I never insulted you after our duels. I was talking about poor mechanics that make native duels trash... You and your sperglord leader on the other hand insulted me directly non stop. Doesnt shock me that your **** leader got banned for hacking, a true loser.

I love the fact that i play this maybe once a month yet i got all you self proclaimed "pros" so worked up. Truly your egos are out of this world.

Back
Top Bottom