Calradia: Death and Disease - Hibernating

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Kraven said:
I look forward to this alot, really sounds like its gonna fit the mood i like games to have when im sitting playing in the middle of the night.

Been working a tiny bit on some smaller things with coding (still a newbie at it) but if there is anything i can do to help out then please let me know.

Thanks for the offer. I was wondering if it was possible to have fog constantly switched on? I'm not a fan of it normally but it would help the atmosphere.
I'd also like to reduce the amount of shine you get off armour.

My pleasure.
Im not really sure if its possible, but i do have a feeling it is, im gonna see if i can find anything in the module system one of the next days.

napancux said:
Hey, do you need any testers?

I'm currently doing my own testing, as it's simply retextured there's no additions that might mess up...hopefully.

You wont have to wait long, the only problem facing this mod is free time to work on it.

Thanks for the offer though. If you want I could post some face textures so you can play with those, though it wont have the same vibe.

Kraven said:
My pleasure.
Im not really sure if its possible, but i do have a feeling it is, im gonna see if i can find anything in the module system one of the next days.

Thanks. Although I dont really need a team, adding some extras (on top of my textures and music) would require one, if you know anyone who might be interested, that would be great. Extras include; a Scythe that actually looks like a scythe, the plague doctors outfit, leeches as an object...

There's something in python codes about assigning music to specific events and such (such as which song plays on the title screen/main menu) would you be able to help with that?

Kazzan said:
Walls of flesh  :shock:
That whould be awsome.
Make the fog more darkish pls.
Blood multiplyer 100 = fountian of blood

The wall of flesh looked tacky, REALLY tacky... but I made a subtle version. It looks better now.

I'll look into fog if Kraven can get it all worked out okay.

500 works without much lag. Though it looks like your playing Evil Dead more then Mount and Blade.

this mod sounds great.

maybe you could add a clan or w.e into a clan for the deseased like in the doomsday film where the country has been cut in half because of the reaper desease ect.

the skies and stuff look amazin in those screenshots :razz:

the horses sound great.

maybe add some quests that contain stuff like gettin rid off deseased or something similar

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :grin: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

titchsta said:
this mod sounds great.

maybe you could add a clan or w.e into a clan for the deseased like in the doomsday film where the country has been cut in half because of the reaper desease ect.

the skies and stuff look amazin in those screenshots :razz:

the horses sound great.

maybe add some quests that contain stuff like gettin rid off deseased or something similar

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :grin: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I had considered the quests side of things, and editing over the heroes stories so they're to do with the plague but right now that's under "bonuses" (which will only be added with outside help).

Thanks for the input though. Much appreciated.

RaVeN said:
Then new screenshots are great. The sky is the best.

You should see the rivers :smile:

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Extras include; a Scythe that actually looks like a scythe, the plague doctors outfit, leeches as an object...
Well, scythe is quite easy to make (even some adjusting to native model can do the trick), but what weapon type should it be, without looking funny? Wielding scythe as an axe would be weird, I suppose.
Outfits will need rigging, so I can't help with it. :roll:

BTW, red color in new screens is fine. At least for me it looks "as it should look".

napancux said:
Well, scythe is quite easy to make (even some adjusting to native model can do the trick), but what weapon type should it be, without looking funny? Wielding scythe as an axe would be weird, I suppose.
Outfits will need rigging, so I can't help with it. :roll:

BTW, red color in new screens is fine. At least for me it looks "as it should look".

I actually made a semi decent scythe myself, just an adaption of the pre-existing, but the whole modelling side of things just irritates me, and with the general lack of free time I'm not really open to pratice.

I suppose it would be a polearm...perhaps?

I'm none too fond of rigging myself.

I changed the textures, desaturated them mostly, it does look better, you'll have to take my word for it for the moment.

This mod is gonna be so sexy :wink: Hope you put in like worn-out robes, you know with holes and dirt on... oh, and a sickle as a weapon. Primitive weapons are scary :grin:

[quote author=-IYI-O-R-T-]I suppose it would be a polearm...perhaps?[/quote]
Yes, I played with it myself, and polearm looks nicely.
[quote author=Savage]..oh, and a sickle as a weapon.[/quote]
There is one already. Peasants are using hem.

Savage said:
This mod is gonna be so sexy :wink: Hope you put in like worn-out robes, you know with holes and dirt on... oh, and a sickle as a weapon. Primitive weapons are scary :grin:

Every "costume" has been layered onto/into a grudge texture constructed of blood and other stuff...

napancux said:
[quote author=-IYI-O-R-T-]I suppose it would be a polearm...perhaps?
Yes, I played with it myself, and polearm looks nicely.
[/quote]

Any chance you could send me a pic?

If we included your scythe you'd be credited for it.

Talak's trees are already a great addition, any other contributions would be most welcome.

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Don't get me wrong, it's just native scythe with with adjusted blade.
mb1.jpg&imgmax=640

I don't mind modelling suff, but texturing is pain in the arse for me.

napancux said:
-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Don't get me wrong, it's just native scythe with with adjusted blade.

I don't mind modelling stuff, but texturing is pain in the arse for me.

What I did was just bend the pole abit as well, but no your's looks fine (and unlike mine, it didn't end up upside down).

Don't worry about textures, as long as there's a file there for me to edit, I can do that for you.

Loved it as soon as I saw the sky. The sky made me love it. Katana seems a bit odd in this though, seems like you wouldn't seen a katana-wielding soldier in the midst of a very dark, gothic look, and 50x blood multiplier seems a bit off too. I'm pretty certain most people would be dead if they spurted huge amounts of blood from small nicks :wink:. Did you change *all* the faces to look diseased? I like my perfect looking face...

Great textures, really help bring out the different side to M&B.

I wonder if you should add a bit of features to it- you could go with the superstitious demons/zombies, an order of "purgers", or simply try to represent the utter chaos of the plague- borders and kingdoms shattered and the world reduced to those infected and those not.

Elenmmare said:

I wonder if you should add a bit of features to it- you could go with the superstitious demons/zombies, an order of "purgers", or simply try to represent the utter chaos of the plague- borders and kingdoms shattered and the world reduced to those infected and those not.

yay, mindless leprasy mutants ftw! :grin:

The Mercenary said:
Loved it as soon as I saw the sky. The sky made me love it. Katana seems a bit odd in this though, seems like you wouldn't seen a katana-wielding soldier in the midst of a very dark, gothic look, and 50x blood multiplier seems a bit off too. I'm pretty certain most people would be dead if they spurted huge amounts of blood from small nicks :wink:. Did you change *all* the faces to look diseased? I like my perfect looking face...

The katana's only in there because I was playing the game and didn't want to walk into battle with a rubbish stat sword (Thir is nearly always the first place I go to).

All faces are diseased, though some are worse off then others.

Elenmmare said:

Mutations were considered.... but they would require a team, as most would be armour based modelling.

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Kraven said:
My pleasure.

Thanks. Although I dont really need a team, adding some extras (on top of my textures and music) would require one, if you know anyone who might be interested, that would be great. Extras include; a Scythe that actually looks like a scythe, the plague doctors outfit, leeches as an object...

There's something in python codes about assigning music to specific events and such (such as which song plays on the title screen/main menu) would you be able to help with that?

Ill take a look for that to, but it will take a while.. had some well unforeseen things happening in real life, so yeah im not having access to my comp lately XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom