SP Native Modern Calradia -1914-Götterdämmerung (Not Released)(Needs Riggers)(Updated 05/9/08)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't knew brazil has own rifles.
Anyway My full suport to this mod, the models are just AWESOME, they aren't the same **** has my sniper rifle.

coolguy - just add some details to handle. Its good enough to be used.

darkand: thanks for support

I hope that i will make that fedorov rifle today.. probably at night..

has all the models there:
AWESOME
Anyway consider youselfes the team of a special mod, because I am going to use the sig (I never do this)

DarkAnd said:
has all the models there:
AWESOME
Anyway consider youselfes the team of a special mod, because I am going to use the sig (I never do this)

sweet we hope not to disapoint  :razz:

Krauts

i have sent you that fedorov, expect it on your email.

How is it with that M98 texture?

1)there will be
2)concrete fortress instead of castle or big trench complex (with some concrete bunkers on it)

This mod looks good. I got a question: is it gonna be just infantry? Also could you make a video of some action in the game?

one side will remain in trench probably, it will be kind of siege battles.

I dont think that implementing tanks is real, but we will add cavalry to some factions (as special unit)

Its too early for a video, we have cca 5weapons textured, most helmets and few other headwear coded in, but we didnt coded in any uniforms (although we had textured few) - There will be some updates soon.

This mod is only one month old (and 14days in active developement) and its too early for videos. We will definetely make a video prior to release, but its not current problem. I expect the release after MB 1.0 in may (mid/late).

As you can see in thread name, we need extra texturer (doesnt have to be skilled), so if interested, PM toonknight or me.

Is that an order?

I can learn to texture  :shock:

Nevermind, Im useless at modding...Beta-testing is my thing..<------ too much free time.  :smile:

MassacrMan said:
This mod is going to rock on so many different levels.

hopefully :razz:

I realize my textures aren't that great. I mean they're good, but not as good as they could be.
I'll try something tricky that came to me today on the enfield and post back here tomorrow.

I think i'm great about Troop Edit than Scene Edit.
when We have all Items completed send me an Module via Email. I will edit an old Troops and try to add a new one(Colonial Troops)
(after HokieBT Troop Editor released. Troop Edit job is now easy :grin:)

Troops are done (except for arab ones) :wink:. You'd better start learning scene editing  :smile:.
Although troopeditor is easy, it shouldnt be combined with standard module files modding - no way.

Aharchs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom