Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.

-Tetriz and Richard.

2: What is your nationality?

-American

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.

-English      *Fluent
-Spanish    *Fluent
-French      *I can understand
-German    *Intermediate

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

-I started playing PWMOD since the early days! I enjoy teaching new people how to play and answer ALL questions adequately, sometimes I even take them under my wing to play with.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).

-Yes, Mount  & Blade (cRPG and PWMOD), Counterstrike, and Day of Defeat.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.

-I play about 6 hours a day. That being that I am not an admin, with admin it will definitely go up.

-From 3pm-1am EST.

-Steam ID: commalpha

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.

-I really want to be one, to enforce rules. I have been on a couple of times that NO admin is on and it pushes me to be one. I enjoy being an admin and keeping peace anywhere needed. I would like to play the game and respond to complaints! Makes it enjoyable for all!

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?

Enforcement of Server Rules!! Satisfaction comes from the admins being harsh on those that break rules. ex. Randomers banned leads to happy RP'ers.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?

I used to run a server of my own, my events were known all over the cRPG community! From Jousts to Full scale skirmishes. Add RP to my events... wow think about the possibilities.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?

- Administrating is only difficult if you are NOT organized. Organization and an Iron fist is KEY!

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?

- The stressful and hectic environment is a good way to put the PWMOD gameplay, heh. I keep my cool under all circumstances!! (I study Medicine, things can't get any more stressful than that.)

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?

-Yes. I believe so, I keep my cool and understand that work comes before fun.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?

-Personally...Not really. Friedrich and Sivart have seem me ingame numerous times, only just begun to talk to them.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?

-The average PWMOD player is always looking for something interesting to do, thats what makes the PWMOD so damn addicting!!

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
killer110 said:
So it's ok if someone lies about being an admin on another server?

Obviously not. Where did that come from?
Well in my eyes Metalhead said that the applicant wasn't an ex-RCC admin and for that would be instantly denied adminship for United.

killer110 said:
Well in my eyes Metalhead said that the applicant wasn't an ex-RCC admin and for that would be instantly denied adminship for United.

No, our friendly neighborhood headbanger was trying to falsely claim as fact that ex-RCC are barred from admin on our team. This is not true.

1: What is your primary in-game name? Black_knight

2: What is your nationality? Canadian

3: How many languages do you know? English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? PW 4, Yes, Yes, Yes, As much time as the player would need to fully understand the mod.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? No.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. All day, part of the day, Yes, Khanklin.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. To help people in game with their problems, Of course,I would be admining all the time.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? Both, Because if we dont have satisfaction for the players then people would play much less, But the enforcement needs to be there also so that way people would alway's have their problems handled and would need it to be more binded to the rules so they would not interupt their RP with an admin having to pop in to ruin it.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? No, Yes, Very interested.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Yes, Admins are non-stop working to fix problems and when they are done, more problems show up they cant have a break for 5 minutes.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I handle fine under all these things that admins have all the time like stress.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? Yes, I think im mature because I dont screw around when im told to be calm and do other things.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? Yes, Im not sure if an admin would vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? A roleplayer, Sometimes  looking for a fight other times looking for something to do.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
duedaian_thejust
U.S

english but i have a translateing device on my commputer

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

I am very well acquainted with the mechanics of the mod i can provide alot of info about the mod and how it works yes i would
i would spend all the time i have to help a player in need

mount and blade fire and sword,warband,killing floor,garrays mod,left 4 dead,teamfortress 2

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
I would spend aleast 17-20 hours on pw mod

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.

yes  i will spend all my hours adminstrating  i will  respond to every complaint until it is all quiet and settled

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?

i consider both to be important  we need satisfactioin and enforment both to keep the server equal

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?

yes i have in gmod im good at hosting an event id be willing to host events

for me no ive been admin alot and ive stressed but i cope with it and i find what happen and who did it i dont find it difficult anymore

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?

for me its easy the stress i dont let go to my head i just take a breath and im fine i can take tons and tons of stress and i wont drop

yes i do not kick people for a dumd reason like if he said i suck i wouldent care im very smart and im 18 years old  ive been an admin in many games and ive had people ask me this questioin what i saying is yes i do sometimes but im very serious when it comes to work

i dont know any admins personally but  domhall should vouch for me or sivart 

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?

i think when i look at a player i see what they want to do but within the rules to not get in trouble. mostly its a roleplay but i think about the players mato then my own i do care for the players and wander what they do want to do.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. 3e_Gren_Art_Lt_Themaste1

2: What is your nationality? Dutch

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them. Dutch,English,French,german.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? yes, i will take a lot of time to help new players on the server

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). i was admin on more servers, so yes.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. i am playing from monday to friday till like 15:00 to 22:00 and in the weekend am on from 9:00 to 24:00. and i have steam.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. to help the server and to help to get your playerbase up. i always like to spend more time for helping players with complaints. then playing the mod.
i will log in as admin and if the players need me i will go to them.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? i dont mind both its not annoying me.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? am interested and i can make events.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? no, because i had done it before.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? if i got stress i will ask an other admin to come online to help, am never bored on a server with a good playerbase.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? i think i am because i will response normal to players who need help. not like a little kid.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? i know almost all of the admins but i dont know if they would vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? a good roleplayer.

1: What is your primary in-game name? Alex, Alex_Macdonald,.

2: What is your nationality?British

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.English and a very very small amount of German

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?i have been playing since PW alpha 6, yes i do but i dont know alot about the farming, i think that i would yes, yes indeed, if nothing else was going on as much as he/she needs

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). Minecraft and a bit of PW and some mm russia

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.I would say about 5-6 hours and on video games about 3 yes i have steam(builder21000) and the game times are per day

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.I would love to be an admin to help bring order and justice to the server and also help others in the way they play, and i would spend alot more time as an admin than actually playing PW but i might some times login as an admin and RP.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?Rules come first no matter what they are made for a reason

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? Personally i have never hosted an event but i have many ideas for them and i would LOVE to host one

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?Yes i do because everyone has a complaint and every story has about 3 versions too it and only one is true

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?I think i can handle stress well and as for a boring environment I don't mind a bit of peace and quite now and again

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?I do believe so as i have had to mature fast as i have younger siblings so care and look after for but saying that i can still have a laugh and a joke

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?Not personally no but i do know prade, but i wouldn't say well

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?Well in a server you can get a lager mix of all these types of people but in my eyes most of them are either good roleplayers and people looking for fights 

Lennox

Iceland

Icelandic-100%  English-78%    Danish-30%

17 months ago-Yes-Of course-Yes-1 hour if nobody else is calling for help

Counter-Strike-Source  G-Mod    Minecraft

1/4 of the time i play on the pw warband servers-2 hours per day i play warband,I have over 900 hours on warband-  Lennox      and i have an picture of an super chicken

I've always wanted to be an admin on the pw servers since i started playing the mod to help those in need and to make sure everybody know's the rules-Yes-Absolutely-Yes-And i want to make fun events

hmm i cant say both are very important

No i would host mini events before i would consider hosting big events

Yes i believe so because you would have many players asking for help and some would go tired of it,but not me im an patient person

I would do well

Yes i can be very serious when somebody breaks the rules or somebody asks for help

I do know many admins but im afraid to ruin they'r friendships if i ask them to vouch for me

Somebody who know's all the rules and a good roleplayer and maybe looking for a fight yes and is looking for something interesting to do yes

Your's Trully:Lennox

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.Duke_Adalhard_Whitetree

2: What is your nationality?American

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?  I started playing a couple months ago.Yes I do.Yes i would.Yes i would again. I would dedicate as much time needed for him/her to get comfortable.           

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).No i have no previous experience administrating

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.I spend a good 20 hours a week on PW and maybe 30 not playing PW but on native or mm

I want to be an admin because I want to enforce the rules and help people with the rulebreakers.I think I will be able to spend more time administrating. I will log in as an admin and PW like I did before becoming an admin but i will respond to complaints as they come in.

I consdider both to be equally important because while rules need to be enforce the happiness needs to be maintained.Otherwise no one will listen to the ruless.

I have never hosted an event before and nor do i know how but i would be able to help others maintain the order on it.
10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Yes, at times administrating can be very difficult because you might be the only admin on with 60 players and everyody is randoming or breaking the rules sp you need to be cool under pressure and deal with the situations accordingly.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I feel I cope well with all, I am a very patient person

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? Yes, i am very serious but i like to have fun at times i will not screw arount when the times comes for focus and paying attention.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? Well if you mean personally as in friends in real life then no. I dont want to ask because it would seem like i just became friends so they could vouch for me.

I think of someone wanting to generally roleplay and have fun. But there are a few that just want to fight.

Mikkel_the_Great

Attractive_Barmaid  :wink:

2: What is your nationality? Danish

Danish
Swedish
Norwegian
English
A bit of German

When did you first start playing PWMOD? I started playing in bata2 I be live.

Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Yes, yes I do. Played warband/PW for a long time.

Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? I would be able to answer 95% of all his questions probably (depending on what he asks of course)

Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? I'm already helping out players without any admin rights, so yeah. How much time? As much as it takes I suppose, but if I've been teaching people how to play for 1 hour straight, I can tell you, I'm gonna take a break from helping people!  :lol:

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). Yes, I do. Warband native, MM, Shogun mod and others.  ARMA 2, cant think of anything else at the moment.... (and NO I do not play Minecraft!)

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. I spend too long (33 hours this week according to steam! D: ) *cough* way too long*razzle* My steam account name is 'Mtg220'.

7: Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.

Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW?: I honestly don't know, according to the admins it takes a ****load of time. But I will surely spend much of my time on PW 'admining', but I'm still there to have a good time myself.

Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be?: Of course I will log in as an admin! That's why I'm applying!

If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.: Probably not, perhaps use my admin powers to spawn some food at the tavern (as it is often needed). And then of course spend lots of time doing admin stuff.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?: The playerbase like the rules, they just don't know it yet.  :mrgreen:

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? I have hosted MM events before, but no. I'm not interested in hosting any PW events at the moment.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?: According to all the admins, yes. The admins get spammed by people pretty much 24/7 by people saying 'HEELP!!!11!'. And there's of course sometimes that two people have a disagreement about what happend, then you will need to figure out what really happend.

How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment..I'm an MM colonel ffs!  :lol: its noisy as **** and you've got 20 guys on teamspeak yelling stuff in dutch! xD So I guess the answer is I cope quite well under stress and annoyment.

...and a boring and uninteresting one?Well, I'm just going to play another role, in a worst case scenario I can always to the tavern and force the barkeep to have se... wait, I probably shouldn't say that here...

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? Yes, I do. I am still the colonel of a medium sized regiment and I don't troll. I do behave quite politely on the server too, and if I do get admin status I would surely behave politely all the time (Especially since I know would be able to punish randomers and other rule breakers)

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I'm sure Holgard would vouch for me, we had some great RP'ing together. Vincenzo might vouch for me too, but I'm not sure.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? I know there's a few good RP'ers on PW, sadly not that many. Someone looking for a fight? Many are, many are...
Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? I guess you should keep an eye out for these people, as they are in my eyes the most possible randomers...

All in all, a few RP'ers and then loads of people who random for the trolling in it, and again some people who don't speak English and therefore don't understand the rules...

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"

Im the colonel (aka leader/bossman/whatever you wanna call it) of a medium-large MM regiment. And it is, very time consuming, I must admit. And the regiment comes before the PW server, for sure.
"I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." is probably the most likely sentence to be said by me, though I probably wouldn't. I do like playing some PW after a good linebattle, relaxing. I know, "PW relaxing?!" well, try shouting at 25 people for 90 minutes, and you will find pw relaxing...
'

But again, its not like Im doing everything myself, I have many good officers to take care of things.

EDIT: added 15th question!

In all my days adminning, I have never seen such exceptionally ****ty applications written, but this thread, urgh. There are some good ones, but holy ****, some of you don't answer the questions, answer in complete sentences, my god. I expected to root out dumbasses from applying when I wrote the application form, but oh well.

Also, I vouch for Mikkel. Seems to have a good history of administrating as well as player management, he would make a good admin if accepted.

Dragon_Seaforth

English

English, Very Basic knowlege of German

I started playing PWmod around ten months ago. Yes I consider my self well aquainted with the games mechanics and I would be able to provide a new player with the information for them to play the game competantly and have fun without worrying about doing something wrong. I would be willing too and I have done so in the past such as when I was in the Old TW (deaths) I often helped out new players when I could to show them how the game worked. I would dedicate as much time needed to each player so that they would be able to play the game without Hazard or Confusion.

I have experience administrating in MM as a Regimental Server admin, Tres Liones PW admin (server only lasted a short while), Training Admin and as a Regiment Officer (Incharge of General Administration of the Regiments activities, complaints, New members) The regiment Beign the 77y up until a couple of months ago.

Also I know this does not Apply to Admining games but IRL I organise my CCF platoons Instructors with thier lessons, equipment etc.. and Generally help to organise the Stores.

I spend around four hours a week on a normal week playing (Fri-Sun) on peak and non peak times and if it is a holiday a lot more is spent playing PW (can Vary wildly depending on Work loads etc.) I spend about six hours week playing on the PC. My Steam account is; Reykjavikdragon

I would like to be an administrator because I want to help improve the level of Gameplay on the server, make it more enjoyable for the playerbase, Remove those players who think that it is "amusing" to ruin someone elses recreation time and to help improve the server for the future.

I would dedicate most of my time to administrating If I am on the United "casual" Server and if I were on the HCRP server I would RP and respond to administrating duties when the need arises. I would split my time between the two Servers about 2:1 respectivly.

I belive that the satisfaction of the playerbase is more important but the server rules are also key as without the guidelines which are the rules people would not be satisfied thus making them mutually reliant of one another.

No I have never hosted an event on the PW servers, I have run trainings and Friendly LB's in my time in MM but never anything large.

I would like to belive that I could host great events which are not time consuming especilally on the HCRP server, such as Jousts, Feasts and quests (more so on the United server). I would definatally be interested in hosting events and helping to administrate and run them.

I belive that administrating is increadibly difficult but can also be rewarding and enjoyable. I belive this because you do have to deal with a few unpleasant players who cause absolute chaos across the server and upset a lot of people but it can also be rewarding and enjoyable because of the things you can do to help entertain and keep the player population interested and happy.

Under enormus stress, a hectic environment I hold up pretty well as I am calm and collected and able to address my self accordingly in such environments inorder to keep the situation under control and stop it from spiralling out of control.

In a boring and uninteresting environment I can tend to loose interest but I can very often find means of amusing my self or providing positive stimuli for the ingame population inorder to make things more interesting and improve the server in the short term.

I do belive that I am a mature person because I IRL have responsibilites which I do not take lightly such as the CCF and leading a group of cadets, and organising the Instructors, I am also calm and collected and not easily influenced or shaken and try to keep a cool head and refrain from saying anything immature which may reflect badly on my self or my friends.

I know Aldric quite having spent a large amount of time discussing ways to improve the old EU server, its events and maps and giving suggestions on the server and discussing new ideas with him via Steam. I also know Gaham reletivley well through In game conversations, events and from talking with him occasionally via steam. But I dont know if they would vouch for me as I have not asked them.

When I think of the average PWMOD player I think of a light Rper interested in fighting (who doesnt like the odd scrap) and also having an enjoyable time with his mates and with the rest of the community.

I vouch for Rey, he's not one of those half-asses that try to make shortcuts in their applications such as responding to a question only with "they are equally important". I think his real-life organizing and instructing skills and administration experience will make him a good PW admin.

Not that i have a proper vouch but all i see from Reykjavikdragon is awesome rp and calmness in times when over ppl will easily explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom