Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(TWD)Tom said:
Im not going to start my arguement over again, I stated it on other admin application threads, the best way to find admins is through observation you see someone you see them respecting all the rules in every situtation, helping new players, then you approach him and say something along the lines of "hey I know you and you know me, and you have been nothing but good since you started out on the server, do you have any intrest in becoming an admin?"

You know it's never going to change so why waste you time?  :razz:

Can I write the admin application form? I did it for the NA server and it was accepted, but lost in bureaucracy. I understand this form is for stating "I'm interested", and I'd just like to make an admin app form to make sure the guys who resign due to "whining" after are filtered out  so that we have professional admins.

1. Your in-game name:
Lord Hugues_of_Lynsinova / Town_Guard_Grd_Hugues

2. Your age:

3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:
3-4 hours per day

4. Why you want to be an administrator:
I would like to be an administrator as I lay witness to countless amounts of rule-breaking from countless amounts of people throughout my time on the server each day. I would love to do something about it right there and then but obviously I must report it to an admin instead - sometimes the situation is dealt with right away but in some instances there is either no administrator online or the one(s) online are busy at that time. Aside from rule-breakers I do also like to help new players integrate themselves into the server and help them to understand either rules or game mechanics etc. I joined this server and had lots of fun for a long time, I would like to give something back to the server and community and I would like to do it through administrating.

5. Why you should be an administrator:
I am a well known player in game and on the forums, I would also like to think I am respected by the majority of the community. I have very good interpersonal skills and work well in stressful and chaotic situations. I am good at making snap decisions and can diffuse heated situations in a number of ways. I have past experience in administrative work on PW and I know the map and modification very well. I am also very active - playing every day for a number of hours. I am fully aware of the rules on the merged server and the old. I think I will suit the position of administrator and am very enthusiastic about serving the community.

6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank:
Yes I was a probationary administrator on EU_NL_RP for two weeks, I impressed them so I was promoted to full admin. I served as a full administrator there for roughly a month until the server went down - that is when I came to this server.

7. Language(s) you can type/speak:
English only, but perfectly.

8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:
r3ubz

(TWD)Tom said:
Im not going to start my arguement over again, I stated it on other admin application threads, the best way to find admins is through observation you see someone you see them respecting all the rules in every situtation, helping new players, then you approach him and say something along the lines of "hey I know you and you know me, and you have been nothing but good since you started out on the server, do you have any intrest in becoming an admin?"
That is how we do it. As stated before: This is to show interest. I've never accepted anyone out of an application.

I don't ~think~ Dom hosted it from the beginning, although (I conspire) that Dom was active in the TKoV server under a different name, and helped DrDeath when the server was still the NA_Killzone server.

Der Einzige said:
You know it's never going to change so why waste you time?  :razz:
(TWD)Tom said:

You guys still don't understand. What you described is what we do. But then we also have this so people can public ally display an interest in becoming an admin. For the last time, just because someone posted here doesn't mean we are going to look into them becoming an admin or they are more likely to become an admin than if not posting here. Most of the admins on our team now never posted an app.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Can I write the admin application form? I did it for the NA server and it was accepted, but lost in bureaucracy. I understand this form is for stating "I'm interested", and I'd just like to make an admin app form to make sure the guys who resign due to "whining" after are filtered out  so that we have professional admins.

Yes, please do!

Deserath said:
Do I need not apply?

You know, the fact that you abused an entire server is still not funny. 'Cause I can only think that you must be joking, saying something like that.

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Deserath said:
Do I need not apply?

You know, the fact that you abused an entire server is still not funny. 'Cause I can only think that you must be joking, saying something like that.

I guess he is just proud over his close similarity to Jakkeey.  :roll:

b]1. Your in-game name:[/b]
Olaf_Bloodstring.
2. Your age:
10hrs.
because i want to help out with the events and make it more fun for everyone by getting rid of randomers and i heard your admining team is rather goofd so i would like to learn.
because i have experience
i have had experience with EU_NL_PW from when it started
7. Language(s) you can type/speak:[
only english sorry
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:[/b
i'll PM you if thats ok?

Colabear said:
Olaf_Bloodstring.
2. Your age:
10hrs.
because i want to help out with the events and make it more fun for everyone by getting rid of randomers and i heard your admining team is rather goofd so i would like to learn.
i have had experience with EU_NL_PW for about 9 months
only english sorry
i'll PM you if thats ok?

A lie or not, he just joined and started playing EU_PW4 for example.

Colabear said:
Olaf_Bloodstring.
2. Your age:
10hrs.
i have had experience with EU_NL_PW for about 9 months
only english sorry
i'll PM you if thats ok?

I'm confused, Olaf is already an admin and I cannot imagine him writing a poor application like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom