Status
Not open for further replies.
b]1. Your in-game name:[/b]
Olaf_Bloodstring.
2. Your age:
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:
10hrs.
4. Why you want to be an administrator:
because i want to help out with the events and make it more fun for everyone by getting rid of randomers and i heard your admining team is rather good so i would like to learn.
5. Why you should be an administrator:
because i have experience
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank:
i have had experience with EU_NL_PW from when it started
7. Language(s) you can type/speak:[
only english sorry
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:[/b
i'll PM you if thats ok?

i did it wrong sorry this should be the right draft

Lord Bard said:
1. Your in-game name:Anomys
2. Your age:17
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:Every day in week.
4. Why you want to be an administrator:Well, i've been played Persistent world when it came, I know the rules and wish to help people who needs admin help :smile:
5. Why you should be an administrator:Well, I've been reading rules and know them all, and surely I have seen in eupw4 some randomings and surely I wish to solve em, at weekends I play at 21PM to 6 AM. + I wish to do events like tournament, jousting events and some adventuring to not get people bored.
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank:
7. Language(s) you can type/speak:Finnish, English
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:rustis1 My warband doesn't work at steam because I bought it at Direct2Drive because it came one day earlier in d2d :smile: But I will talk
I d the same problem for over a year. In fact I only figured out how to do it during my PW times. First you add Warband as a Non-Steam game (bottome left-hand corner of the Library) and add it. Then if you want to be able to use the Shift+Tab Steam overlay while playing you have to start the game through Steam by playing it from your Library. If you don't do this you can't use the overlay.

Verator said:
5. Why you should be an administrator:  Because sometimes we don't have admins, i missed all of u. Hmh, what more...I made terrible mistake and i want to repair that.
Relax. Splintert got banned 5 times and he still got admin.

I'll be making my application on my birthday so I can say flat out what my age is rather than saying "it's something (but nearly something").

Verator said:
1. Your in-game name: Letho_Hammer_of_the_Admins or Letho
2. Your age:19 (20 in this year)
3. Give an estimate of time you're able to spend on the server:  3-4 hours in week, more at the weekend
4. Why you want to be an administrator: Because i really liked that job... I want to teach people how they should play without break rules and help with organise events.
5. Why you should be an administrator:  Because sometimes we don't have admins, i missed all of u. Hmh, what more...I made terrible mistake and i want to repair that.
6. Any past experience with administrating. If none, leave it blank: Yes, I was admin at Old EU server, Server Admin at Polish RP server and admin at this EU_A Server
7. Language(s) you can type/speak: English, Polish.
8. Your Steam, can also be sent on a PM if it's preferred:   djcorleone92 or djcorleone, don't remember ^^
I have no idea if vouching still matters but vouch. There's so much good to say I don't think text would do him justice.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Alone_Stalker

2: What is your nationality?Swedish

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.Swedish.  English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? Well i started at the vos map so it was a while ago. And yes i do know the mechanics. Yes i could give information to a newplayer, I would give so much time so he understand what to do, or somebody else helps him.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). Yes i have been Admin on RCC,    Frostguarde

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. Well i play pw at-least every day, 1392 hour i got ATM, steam name is akak88

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. Cause i have been admin before on pw i am often on when it's many randomers, yes i will be able to spend more time as admin, yes, it's pretends if it's many complaints or not,

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?Both are important

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? Yea i have hosted event but when i hosted we had like admin war and God war.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Yes it is ,,, cause i know it.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?i will coperate good

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?yes i think so cause i can be mature when it come to be serious

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I know some diffrents admins i know that toggel will vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?All of them ^^

akak95 said:
1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Alone_Stalker

2: What is your nationality?Swedish

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.Swedish.  English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? Well i started at the vos map so it was a while ago. And yes i do know the mechanics. Yes i could give information to a newplayer, I would give so much time so he understand what to do, or somebody else helps him.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). Yes i have been Admin on RCC,    Frostguarde

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. Well i play pw at-least every day, 1392 hour i got ATM, steam name is akak88

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. Cause i have been admin before on pw i am often on when it's many randomers, yes i will be able to spend more time as admin, yes, it's pretends if it's many complaints or not,

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?Both are important

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? Yea i have hosted event but when i hosted we had like admin war and God war.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Yes it is ,,, cause i know it.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?i will coperate good

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?yes i think so cause i can be mature when it come to be serious

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I know some diffrents admins i know that toggel will vouch for me.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?All of them ^^

Wouldn't say that.

You'll get instantly denied.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Jew_Bear_Pig

2: What is your nationality? Trollguarde

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them. 17.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? No comment

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). I'm admin on every single server, except this one.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. 23 hours 59 minutes 45 seconds a day.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. So I can banz the noobs.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? None, they're both gay.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? I am an event.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Nah, it's like running away from a fat kid.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I blow **** up.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? Mature is me.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? Yeh, Eragon will, so will Dom and Strider, 100%.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? The average PW player is chuck norris.

5bc601788ec137f25c1b6c5.png

So much butthurt  :lol:

Hey, Jakkeey:

Verrigan: IT WAS A DUMB MISTAKE
Verrigan: BIBLE TEACHES FORGIVENESS
Verrigan: YOU TRIED TO GET ME TO DO THIS TO NA
Verrigan: YOU WERE WILLING TO DO WHAT WE DID
Verrigan: TO ATTACK A SERVER YOU HATED
Verrigan: PLEAQSE SPLINT
Verrigan: PLEASE
Verrigan: I'LL DO ANYTHING
Verrigan: I BUY YOU GAMES
Verrigan: SPLINT
Verrigan: SPLINT
Splintert: What?
Verrigan: I WILL BUY U GAMES
Verrigan: I DO ANYTHING
Verrigan: SPILNT
Verrigan: YOU ******** ****
Verrigan: YOU ****NIG RUTHLESS PIG
Verrigan: FACIST ****
Verrigan: **** YOU
Verrigan: IT'S LIES
Verrigan: WE;LL DENY IT
Verrigan: YOU ******** PRICK
Verrigan: DDOSING NOW
Verrigan: ******

Verrigan said:
1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones. Jew_Bear_Pig

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? No comment

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). I'm admin on every single server, except this one.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it. 23 hours 59 minutes 45 seconds a day.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. So I can banz the noobs.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? None, they're both gay.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? I am an event.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Nah, it's like running away from a fat kid.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I blow **** up.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? Yeh, Eragon will, so will Dom and Strider, 100%.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? The average PW player is chuck norris.

Im sure you'll get admin on this 'great' united server.

Well played sir.

Verrigan said:

Reported for trolling.

Hugues de Payns said:
Verrigan said:

Reported for trolling.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2039/5bc601788ec137f25c1b6c5.png

Admin get? Plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom