Users who are viewing this thread

Wasn't sure where to post my list of found bugs, and I didn't come across a thread for all of them so I'm just making this here. If there's a better spot for it, feel free to let me know!

So far the most obvious bugs I've found besides some textures popping in and out are:

1) Influence: Influence for my game seems to be totally out of control. I had close to 200 influence, tried to change a kingdom policy that cost 50 influence and it dropped me down by over 100. Then I changed another one at the same cost and it put me at -95. I actually started a new game wherein I will not be creating my own kingdom due to this, until it gets fixed. Too much hassle to try and regain the lost influence when you're losing that much to a bug.

2) Persuasion chat: So I was trying to marry Alijn from the Khuzait, and figured I would keep loading a save until I got it right. However, if you try this then when you load the game back up the first person you talk to (doesn't matter who it is), you'll be stuck in a chat screen with the little bubbles for persuasion attempts over it, but no persuasion options. You can't leave the screen, and have to restart the application in order to break the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom