Bugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to include the most important part: the actual performance measurement!

Urgh. Of course. :roll:

I uninstalled the game, deciding to download it again later when the worst launch-bugs ought to have been fixed. I'll get back to you then. :???:

InferiorBeing said:
You forgot to include the most important part: the actual performance measurement!

Urgh. :mad: Of course.

I uninstalled the game, deciding to download it again later, when the worst launch-bugs ought to have been fixed. I'll get back to you then.

When? Surely you mean 'if they have been fixed'. :roll:

InferiorBeing said:
When? Surely you mean 'if they have been fixed'.

*Sigh.* Don't remind me.

Frustrating isn't the word. I wish I could get a refund on this, as I can't even play multi-player due to rgl crash issue, and no sign of a fix or even an acknowledgement from the devs. Since this is essentially multi-player only, that's most of the game out of the picture. I have tried every tip and trick the devs have posted, but nothing works, and I'm out of ideas. This is the worst release I've experienced in a while. :sad:

Nordmann, pretty sure a dev actually replied and they also said the found a problem and are trying to fix it as soon as possible.
Sadly there is usually trouble with the release of a new game or DLC.
And sometimes even the best prepared can get in situations like these.
Please bear with it and give them some time to fix it.

:smile:

Hello, I downloaded the game on Gamersgate and tried to play it on the older version of Warband. Didn't work. I uninstalled both Napoleonic Wars and Warband and then reinstalled both. I spawn in naked. How do I fix that issue?

Slytacular said:
Hello, I downloaded the game on Gamersgate and tried to play it on the older version of Warband. Didn't work. I uninstalled both Napoleonic Wars and Warband and then reinstalled both. I spawn in naked. How do I fix that issue?
You need to patch it Sly. Olafson has posted the fix for that one in multiple threads.

Since Vince seems to frequent this thread, I will make sure to post this here;

Can't hear shots from a distance, and when I am in first person when I shoot I never here it. If it do, its SEVERELY muted.

Any help would be most welcome. Thanks.

Darkenmal said:
Since Vince seems to frequent this thread, I will make sure to post this here;

Can't hear shots from a distance, and when I am in first person when I shoot I never here it. If it do, its SEVERELY muted.

Any help would be most welcome. Thanks.
Make sure "Disable Sound" is unchecked in the Config of the launcher. That fixed it for me.

NW just randomly crashes during normal play and roughly after 1 round of commander battles... not sure if this is a bug or not.. so yeah.

Ya i got the invalid serial and tried to enter it to many times and now my ip is banned:sad: hope that means when they fix it i will still be able to play.

5arge said:
Slytacular said:
You need to patch it Sly. Olafson has posted the fix for that one in multiple threads.
Got it! Thanks 5arge!

Vincenzo said:
Zacros, To fix your game for now, you can use this incremental patch after you applied the patch to warband;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11240073/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_upgrade_1000_to_1001.exe

Warband patch is here btw:
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1150.exe (Patch)

Cheers.

How can you tell what version # your NW is on?  I can't find a readme/version file in the folder.  I've just been letting Steam auto-update it for me.

Any fix for the British Heavy Dragoon Officer rigging/model issue?  I can screenshot it if no idea what I mean.

WilsonMG said:
How can you tell what version # your NW is on?  I can't find a readme/version file in the folder.  I've just been letting Steam auto-update it for me.

Any fix for the British Heavy Dragoon Officer rigging/model issue?  I can screenshot it if no idea what I mean.
I always check my version in the main menu of the game.

The rigging problem you speak of, is it the heavy sword sitting weird in the hand? I thought that was fixed a week ago.

Not the version of WB, but rather NW.  How can I tell if I have 1000 or 1001?  I don't see a version anywhere for that unless I'm just missing it.

And no, the officer has a rigging issue with his torso.  I swear I saw someone had a screenshot up somewhere of this.  Basically, the torso goes arms straight out then sits below the horse.  He looks invisible until you see the torso below him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom