[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorvex said:
Ralyks said:
dhelfyre said:
Upon beating Sir Boris the Raven, no message screen came up (captured nor ran away msg). I talked to Ragnbjorg the Bear in his message screen, but nothing with Boris. Not even "ran away". No reward for defeating Sir Boris the Raven besides the loot screen after the Ragnbjorg and then the prisoner recruit table. I've gotten qualis gems from other unique spawns so its specifically an issue with this guy. I checked the pop wiki and it claims he's still a unique spawn, changing his money ransom reward into diamonds, etc etc etc. Not a huge deal, just a tip maybe you could look into it?

https://i.imgur.com/MSLM8Kn.jpg

Dont listen to these 2 newbies, they dont know what they're talking bout  :razz:

Its flat 15 hp, not a %, its also on the wikia (not on every hero's page, but in the main page that gathers them all and gives info about them as a whole, it does). There was a discussion on discord a couple of weeks ago about this

Also, remember (but I doubt so) that if you're friendly with his faction, he will also always escape (i think you get a message notifying you about this, with cheats enabled for sure at least)
Good to know, LOL! No wonder why I seemed to recall that it was safer to wait to 20% of health regained for some unique spawns :razz:

Btw, we are talking about the "hero_wounded_treshold = 15" entry in module.ini, right?
The description even says it all, now that I took a look at it: "heroes with health below this will not appear in battles and will not contribute to party skills"

For player is not 15, but 5

Gorvex said:
Thrannduil said:
Still having the "friendly help doesn't recruit/capture any enemies" bug, where friendly lords and other allies won't recruit or capture any prisoners after joining me in a fight. Can any dev comment on whether this was an intended new 'feature,' or if it's indeed a bug? It's rather infuriating to fight a big battle, still only get part of the prisoners recruited/captured myself, and cripple all my allies without restocking them with the recruited prisoners.
Your answer can be found in the 3.9.1 changelog thread, created by @Konrad:
FIXED BUGS/ISSUES:

8. If player initiated the battle AI will be able to rescue/capture prisoners
So yes, it's a bug, and it's going to be fixed in 3.9.1. Thanks to Konrad.

Awesome, thanks. I checked a couple days ago and it wasn't on that list, I was just checking it make sure it didn't get buried or anything.

I'm getting a C++ Runtime error and it says that it "requested mb_warband.exe to close in an unusual way" when I was waiting on the loading screen. Specifically when it got to Loading Setting Data =/

I do have the latest C++ thing installed btw

how to fix ambient sound bug? after i leave location such as tavern or tournament sound keeps playing till i restart the game.

Calanon's (Elacrai) shop inventory is not resetting like other shops.

I posted a thread earlier about this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,375557.0.html

Seems like both the Jatu Warlords' and Wolfbode's AI aren't working properly. They'll often switch from following you to patrolling even if you're standing next to them.

Blitcut said:
Seems like both the Jatu Warlords' and Wolfbode's AI aren't working properly. They'll often switch from following you to patrolling even if you're standing next to them.

I've seen this happen often if you outrun them

They wont chase much something if they're slower, as they wont reach it. Fine and logical imo

Not sure if the speed difference matters when in that they will ignore you more or less

Rane siege scene has a bit of invisible geometry sticking out above the entry point that prevents the attacker from following through their hits, they mostly rebound like when you hit a wall.
While I was wondering why my troops are getting massacred, I noticed 2 Dragon Drakes completely covered in blood, so I fugured Im gonna go up there and murder them myself, but lo and behold, all my swings did rebound and I got fed a mouthful of axe. After watching the siege for a while longer I realized that its an actual issue and not just unlucky positioning on my part as the AI couldnt hit the enemy either, with the defenders however having no problems with dispatching my dudes.

Theres also an issue where a formerly hostile, now neutral mercernary company keeps "accompanying" you forever and ever if it was homing in on you as the "war ended" screen popped up.

EDIT: Textures on water in Valonbray haven appear to be distinctively bovine shaped.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but ive lost so many armies fighting the noldor on sending my armies vs them alone.  I'm talking about 200+vs 50 and the results are total wipe of my army.  If i fight with my army I win easy.  Old POP i would win easy with very few deaths.

Its a feature™. Noldor have x2 autoresolve strength.
I noticed that fighting the Noldor in real-time amounts to the same results as autocalc in 3.8, so a top heavy band of 150 dispatches a noldor patrol of 70 with around 20% losses, you just get less prisoners unless you actively blungeon them. Also you get more swag and less noldor goods, so all in all farming Noldor didnt become any harder, just less lucrative.

Beanus Weanus said:
EDIT: Textures on water in Valonbray haven appear to be distinctively bovine shaped.
Already reported, this is an issue of Native Warband due to an error in the recent patch (1.173). Restart your game until it gets fixed. This bug will reappear, so be prepared to restart the game when it happens again...

Troop ratio bar gets bugged out in bandit lairs:
398C7038A86A1CBF45072D33F49A62A803A4C05E

==========

More typos:
1. Punctuation errors:
20180418.jpg
20180419.jpg
20180416.jpg
20180421.jpg
20180420.jpg

2. Some words used twice:
20180417.jpg
20180427.jpg

3. Grammar/spelling errors:
20180415.jpg
20180414.jpg
20180422.jpg
20180423.jpg
20180424.jpg
20180426.jpg
20180428.jpg

4. I wouldn't call this a terrible story that gives you nightmares... :lol:
20180425.jpg

Typos

All found from Vorador the Scribe.

1. Some of the rumors are just too long to be put in one page.

2. So story of the Outriders is still being told even after they rode out of Pendor......

https://imgur.com/a/wp099

When I hunt Vanskerries solo, Vankerry Marauders sometimes don't throw their axes. They do their throwing motion but don't throw their weapons.

Gorvex said:
4. I wouldn't call this a terrible story that gives you nightmares... :lol:
20180425.jpg

Maybe he was taking the piss?  :lol:

In other news, the Radiant Cross Knight torso armor seems to have a slight texture bug, the armour clips through the cape (at least on the female model).

The dshar hired sylas as a merc captain the start of my game which I didn't really pay attention to as was busy attacking all factions to farm noldor relations and honor but then he suddenly has 2.5k troops following the dshar army and they have nearly all cities. Would recommend a timer on merc companies say thirty day contract as this is kinda gamebreaking

Cianog said:
The dshar hired sylas as a merc captain the start of my game which I didn't really pay attention to as was busy attacking all factions to farm noldor relations and honor but then he suddenly has 2.5k troops following the dshar army and they have nearly all cities. Would recommend a timer on merc companies say thirty day contract as this is kinda gamebreaking

in my playthrough the d'shar are reduced tp 1 city (torbah) with rasmus and another inquisition army patrolling around torbah catching any lord that tries to go outside of the town walls

Ralyks said:
Blitcut said:

I've seen this happen often if you outrun them

They wont chase much something if they're slower, as they wont reach it. Fine and logical imo

Not sure if the speed difference matters when in that they will ignore you more or less
Depending on my Relationship with the Jatu (ranging from -4 to -30), Armies are more likely to pursue you if your relation with them is lower, at -4 relation with them, the bigger armies would only follow me if i would stand right in front of their nose for a while, meanwhile at -30 they woulf follow me instantly

Also not all invading armies are listed by the tavern keepers sometimes only 1-2

Back
Top Bottom