[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Tab key bug (Auto defeat) still happen. I joined Empire-Sarleon fight and defeated. After that battle, I fought Vanskerry and pressed tab button for changing battle map, but auto-defeat happened and I lost battle.

valonbray tournament has archers (should have crossbows  or javelins now) as it is a fierdsvain city (and fierds got their bows exchanged for javs and xbows)

Singalians seem neutral to inquisition, idk if intended or not

Noldor captain helmet with hood (green one) appears in marketplace rarely

The village of Quay near Valonbrey and the Tavern Keeper of Ishkoman, Quay, have the same names

The Inquisition seems neutral with Noldor aswell

Rasmus respawns rather fast (twice within 2 weeks)

SE4 R@1DER said:
1. valonbray tournament has archers (should have crossbows  or javelins now) as it is a fierdsvain city (and fierds got their bows exchanged for javs and xbows)

2. Singalians seem neutral to inquisition, idk if intended or not

3. Noldor captain helmet with hood (green one) appears in marketplace rarely

4. The village of Quay near Valonbrey and the Tavern Keeper of Ishkoman, Quay, have the same names

5. The Inquisition seems neutral with Noldor aswell

6. Rasmus respawns rather fast (twice within 2 weeks)

7. as iris the lotus sells outfits, female players can't buy from them (for themselves and for their husbands (there is at least 1 unisex nomad cloting to buy))

8. krakens seem to have the same order color as valkyries

1. Good catch. I would love if with the fix on this, you could post how it goes for city tourneys konrad, if its not too much trouble (like Elacrai 1h+shield, 2h, bow+dagger, horse and lance, Ethos has crossbow and club, 1h and shield, etc)

Gorvex provided me with all the posible combinations (Lance + club + shield, 1h sword + shield, bow + arrows + club, javelins + shield + club?, 2h sword and crossbow + bolts + 1h sword)

2. Surprisingly intended.

3. It has very small abundance (2), so it may happen rarely. The Infantry one has 3, and the Noble 1. The cape versions have the same chance as the non-cape

4. Is this really a bug lol? Names must not be all unique when having so many of them

5. Surprisingly intended. Inquisition is ally of Order of the Dawn (30) whilst being at odds with The D'Shar Principalities (-30), Heretics (-100), Jatu (-20) and Order of Eventide (-100). The Inquisition is neutral with the rest Pendor, even the Hateful factions (Vanskerries, Outlaws, Rogue Knights, Snake Cult, etc). On 3.9.1, they will also be at odds with Windriders and Scorpions Assassins... but those are minor foes...

6. His respawn chance is lowered by 4 when the D'Shar falls (also, his spawning spot changes)

7. Do you really want to go to the battlefield dressed with one of those clothes? lol

8. Indeed, nice catch, they both have color id 9498256. This could be changed to a different green or even some other color.

Ralyks said:
Gorvex provided me with all the posible combinations (Lance + club + shield, 1h sword + shield, bow + arrows + dagger, javelins + shield + club?, 2h sword and crossbow + bolts + 1h sword)
I've told you that it's bow + arrows + club in tournaments... Dagger is for arena fights :wink:

========================================================================

Other than that, here is my report:

1) Kelredan Castle: when you exit through the castle's doors to the courtyard, you get teleported to the main gates intead. While the other way around, when you enter the castle from the courtyard, there's a separate door for it, which is not the main gate of course...

2) High Pass Fortress is always a Fierdsvain castle at the start, yet it has a D'Shar senechal:
CCD93FC82FA63627DBE5F85E28E8DEC34C23F653

3) When you ask for rumors from Militia patrols, they thank you in the end, just like if you answered: "Good for you. Carry on with your mission!". It was you who asked them for "help", so why are they thanking you? Therefore, rumors' end could have a different dialogue termination.
066930DBBDC34309F7EE8E74F91D4F7C1733EB84
A88AB97CB568A6A4C215DB25DD57D1C832D41AAB
F5D2B5CE572E8676AA6D8E528C6EA4B30125EE0F

Next time, I'll come back with more typos considering rumors and KO introductions...

Gorvex said:
Ralyks said:
Gorvex provided me with all the posible combinations (Lance + club + shield, 1h sword + shield, bow + arrows + dagger, javelins + shield + club?, 2h sword and crossbow + bolts + 1h sword)
I've told you that it's bow + arrows + club in tournaments... Dagger is for arena fights :wink:

Whoops, true, we even discussed about that specific spot. My bad, fixed it :9

5. Surprisingly intended. Inquisition is ally of Order of the Dawn (30) whilst being at odds with The D'Shar Principalities (-30), Heretics (-100) and Order of Eventide (-100). The Inquisition is neutral with the rest Pendor, even the Hateful factions (Vanskerries, Outlaws, Rogue Knights, Snake Cult, etc). On 3.9.1, they will also be at odds with Windriders and Scorpions Assassins... but those are minor foes...

They also seem to be at war with the jatu. Maybe this is not intended? :razz:  Or do they just look the same for them? (Just like some People Don't see any difference between south indians and africans xD )

SE4 R@1DER said:
5. Surprisingly intended. Inquisition is ally of Order of the Dawn (30) whilst being at odds with The D'Shar Principalities (-30), Heretics (-100) and Order of Eventide (-100). The Inquisition is neutral with the rest Pendor, even the Hateful factions (Vanskerries, Outlaws, Rogue Knights, Snake Cult, etc). On 3.9.1, they will also be at odds with Windriders and Scorpions Assassins... but those are minor foes...

They also seem to be at war with the jatu. Maybe this is not intended? :razz:  Or do they just look the same for them? (Just like some People Don't see any difference between south indians and africans xD )

Y, that as well, I missed it (with -20), as Jatu are like cousins to the D'Shar and also worship a god that Rasmus considers "heretic"

But its like as if you add negative relation between Inquisition and Mystmountains, there is no interaction. At least when the D'Shar is gone, they do move to interact with Heretics (and go on them)

But imo some spawns should be added on the jatu plains (at least some brave patrols and warbands), also so that they jatu parties dont stay for many weeks wandering their plains without anything to do, else, its very very likely that Inquisition will finish the game without even meeting a single Jatu party. Another option is that when the D'Shar falls, they will move their spawns to Sarleon (to fight Heretics) AND to the jatu plains. Any of those 2 will make more sense than Rasmus hating them but doing nothing against Jatu.

And yup, it is indeed odd they are neutrals with Hateful factions (factions that literally and will attack all of the rest factions), when you think about it, 2 are very odd to imagine that they ignore eachother if they meet, or even ally: these 2 are Noldor and D'Shar Raiders (which are D'Shar but nomads that prefer to sustain themselves through raiding and pillaging, but Rasmun will ignore these or even side up with them to take down the D'Shar)

Hi Everyone, this is my first post! I've been creeping around the forum for a while, but created an account so I could report a bug.

In my current game, Sarleon has taken Taloncrag Castle. Every time I lay seige to it, one of their units spawns inside the building just inside the gate and to the left. There is no entrance to this building, so every battle ends with my whole army crammed up against it hacking at the walls.

It also gives me a "you can't retreat because there are still enemies nearby" message every time I hit tab.

Thanks for the awesome mod! It's literally one of my favorite games I've ever played, MUCH more than native

Ralyks said:
SE4 R@1DER said:

Y, that as well, I missed it (with -20), as Jatu are like cousins to the D'Shar and also worship a god that Rasmus considers "heretic"

But its like as if you add negative relation between Inquisition and Mystmountains, there is no interaction. At least when the D'Shar is gone, they do move to interact with Heretics (and go on them)

But imo some spawns should be added on the jatu plains (at least some brave patrols and warbands), also so that they jatu parties dont stay for many weeks wandering their plains without anything to do, else, its very very likely that Inquisition will finish the game without even meeting a single Jatu party. Another option is that when the D'Shar falls, they will move their spawns to Sarleon (to fight Heretics) AND to the jatu plains. Any of those 2 will make more sense than Rasmus hating them but doing nothing against Jatu.

And yup, it is indeed odd they are neutrals with Hateful factions (factions that literally and will attack all of the rest factions), when you think about it, 2 are very odd to imagine that they ignore eachother if they meet, or even ally: these 2 are Noldor and D'Shar Raiders (which are D'Shar but nomads that prefer to sustain themselves through raiding and pillaging, but Rasmun will ignore these or even side up with them to take down the D'Shar)

Valorshield Castle and Falcondark Castle Occupy a rather big room for themselves on the Pendor map (The Jatu Plains)
As the Raven Spear is Based in Poinsbruk, Boris the Raven could spawn in Jatu Territory (or atleast spawn in Ravenstern Territory and patrol into the steppes for the player to get a chance to catch him) Also might want to add a Larian Outrider Unique Spawn that spawns in Sarleon and patrols the Steppes (Lets name her Aetheldrod the Lioness)

Or just move Laria a bit north bordering between the Grasslands of Sarleon, The Noldor Forest and the Jatu Steppes

Hey guys, haven't played Pendor since my last Let's Play years ago.

Thought I would ask since I've finally started again with this new update: Anyway to disable the PoP options? Would it be possible to have a patch that turns on Native AI?

Reason I ask is that the combat AI doesn't seem to work well. Even if it's disabled in the module.ini and/or in the PoP Menu in-game units are still falling into formations or their formation locations. There isn't one set for Cav. Archers so they just run to the back of the map. Following the mention of Cav Archers, enemy cav archers seem to behave great (annoyingly enough) but friendly cav archers still just charge straight on in and die.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the grind.

Upon beating Sir Boris the Raven, no message screen came up (captured nor ran away msg). I talked to Ragnbjorg the Bear in his message screen, but nothing with Boris. Not even "ran away". No reward for defeating Sir Boris the Raven besides the loot screen after the Ragnbjorg and then the prisoner recruit table. I've gotten qualis gems from other unique spawns so its specifically an issue with this guy. I checked the pop wiki and it claims he's still a unique spawn, changing his money ransom reward into diamonds, etc etc etc. Not a huge deal, just a tip maybe you could look into it?

https://i.imgur.com/MSLM8Kn.jpg

Still having the "friendly help doesn't recruit/capture any enemies" bug, where friendly lords and other allies won't recruit or capture any prisoners after joining me in a fight. Can any dev comment on whether this was an intended new 'feature,' or if it's indeed a bug? It's rather infuriating to fight a big battle, still only get part of the prisoners recruited/captured myself, and cripple all my allies without restocking them with the recruited prisoners.

Thrannduil said:
Still having the "friendly help doesn't recruit/capture any enemies" bug, where friendly lords and other allies won't recruit or capture any prisoners after joining me in a fight. Can any dev comment on whether this was an intended new 'feature,' or if it's indeed a bug? It's rather infuriating to fight a big battle, still only get part of the prisoners recruited/captured myself, and cripple all my allies without restocking them with the recruited prisoners.
Your answer can be found in the 3.9.1 changelog thread, created by @Konrad:
FIXED BUGS/ISSUES:

8. If player initiated the battle AI will be able to rescue/capture prisoners
So yes, it's a bug, and it's going to be fixed in 3.9.1. Thanks to Konrad.

Progressed to grandmaster quest today and found an issue.

If you leave the order’s hall through the door (F key) instead of using tab key after finishing the snake cult assassins, the knight will act as usual without giving you the corresponding dialogue and the quest. Tested twice.

Minor, but in a realistic save the player might lose the quest by such accident.

dhelfyre said:
Upon beating Sir Boris the Raven, no message screen came up (captured nor ran away msg). I talked to Ragnbjorg the Bear in his message screen, but nothing with Boris. Not even "ran away". No reward for defeating Sir Boris the Raven besides the loot screen after the Ragnbjorg and then the prisoner recruit table. I've gotten qualis gems from other unique spawns so its specifically an issue with this guy. I checked the pop wiki and it claims he's still a unique spawn, changing his money ransom reward into diamonds, etc etc etc. Not a huge deal, just a tip maybe you could look into it?

If an NPCs Health is below 15% when you fight him (or retreat and fight again after leaving to the Pendor Map), you won't be able to capture him, over 15% you will get your chance according to your Prisoner Management Skills

SE4 R@1DER said:
dhelfyre said:

If an NPCs Health is below 15% when you fight him (or retreat and fight again after leaving to the Pendor Map), you won't be able to capture him, over 15% you will get your chance according to your Prisoner Management Skills
Yep, I was about to say the same. If given leader's HP bar is below 15%, then he won't appear in the battle, resulting in always escaping, without a warning. Similarly to the player not being able to take wounded troops and lords prisoner after battles (even in Native!). Not the most elegant way, but this is how it is. Realistically speaking, wounded units shouldn't be able to escape, but Warband (and PoP) is not meant to be this easy on players.

dhelfyre said:

Dont listen to these 2 newbies, they dont know what they're talking bout  :razz:

Its flat 15 hp, not a %, its also on the wikia (not on every hero's page, but in the main page that gathers them all and gives info about them as a whole, it does). There was a discussion on discord a couple of weeks ago about this

Also, remember (but I doubt so) that if you're friendly with his faction, he will also always escape (i think you get a message notifying you about this, with cheats enabled for sure at least)

Ralyks said:
dhelfyre said:

Dont listen to these 2 newbies, they dont know what they're talking bout  :razz:

Its flat 15 hp, not a %, its also on the wikia (not on every hero's page, but in the main page that gathers them all and gives info about them as a whole, it does). There was a discussion on discord a couple of weeks ago about this

Also, remember (but I doubt so) that if you're friendly with his faction, he will also always escape (i think you get a message notifying you about this, with cheats enabled for sure at least)
Good to know, LOL! No wonder why I seemed to recall that it was safer to wait to 20% of health regained for some unique spawns :razz:

Btw, we are talking about the "hero_wounded_treshold = 15" entry in module.ini, right?
The description even says it all, now that I took a look at it: "heroes with health below this will not appear in battles and will not contribute to party skills"

Back
Top Bottom