[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draenor said:
Got asmall sound bug.
When i get defeated (sneaking into a castle e.g.) the game plays a track it only plays when defeated.
This track starts over and over and over again every couple seconds.
Restarting the game fixes this, but it's realyl annyoing.
If you go into a castle, it will kick the sound over to a different track. Promise. It was starting to annoy me too

For example going into javiskolm kicks it to the beating drum track, then when you leave it's fine

Idk if this is a bug, but I ended one battle with 57 or so kills and got no achivement (I'm with 3.8.3)

GIL said:
Idk if this is a bug, but I ended one battle with 57 or so kills and got no achivement (I'm with 3.8.3)

Did you wait a little? Achievements take a while to trigger. Did you cheat? Because that disables achievements. If not, I'll take a look.

snouz said:
GIL said:

Did you wait a little? Achievements take a while to trigger. Did you cheat? Because that disables achievements. If not, I'll take a look.
Yes and no.
Don't worry Snouz, It's probably like SpectralKnight said.
SpectralKnight said:
I think it has to be kill kills and not unconscious kills.
Probably this then, ty.

Lazregamesh said:
Hello and thanks for keeping up with the players, you guys are awesome and fast at it too ^^ I have maybe encountered a bug however, i dont seem to get the +1 relation with any of the lords present in my feasts. Could this be linked to the game trying to scan all lords and do it semi automatic or am i missing something? Latest version and it used to work before that. Thanks
I would really appritiate help with this. Thanks in advance :smile:

Lazregamesh said:
Hello and thanks for keeping up with the players, you guys are awesome and fast at it too ^^ I have maybe encountered a bug however, i dont seem to get the +1 relation with any of the lords present in my feasts. Could this be linked to the game trying to scan all lords and do it semi automatic or am i missing something? Latest version and it used to work before that. Thanks

In what version did it work correctly, and what version broke it?

(sorry I edited your comment instead of replying. Damn "modify" is where "quote" was before I was knighted a mod)

snouz said:
(sorry I edited your comment instead of replying)
Not just this one. :ohdear:
3Hbdtah.jpg

snouz said:
Lazregamesh said:

In what version did it work correctly, and what version broke it?

(sorry I edited your comment instead of replying. Damn "modify" is where "quote" was before I was knighted a mod)
Haha it is no problem ^^ Well it used to work up till 3.8.3 then stopped at the latest one. Thanks for the quick reply!

Have some nice, fresh bugs/grammar issues.

77cmjOX.jpg

This should read:
Lord [player], you have come at just the right time! I trust you will keep this between us, as this story was given to me in confidence by an acquaintance. I know you will find it at least mildly useful, though, as it's regarding the Snake Cult. When this acquaintance was taking a stroll a few days past, he told me of a legend from the old Baccus Empire. Long ago, agents of Azi Dahaka raided in greater numbers than ever before. No one was safe. Then, a mighty warlord rose among them and unified the marauding Snake Cult worshipers into a vast army. History is a wheel my friend; be careful!

Jftfo1I.jpg

Noticed this with auto-equip. Jocelyn tossed his thick ornate kite shield for a nothing-stat Snake Cult Armsman shield. Can't imagine why he would prefer the latter to the former. May have happened before, but I didn't catch it.

Began raiding is past perfect (continuous) tense, raided is simple past tense. You usually don't use the first when you could use the second easily, as it's clunky and overly wordy without adding additional meaning. Also, past perfect continous doesn't agree with the rest of the tense use in the preceding sentences.

So I'm a want to be writer. I have started writing a book based on my gaming experience in prophesy of pendor. I wish to use the game and don't want to change the history. I love it all but would like permission. Thanks

You don't use begin to form the past perfect. They had begun raiding would be past perfect (similar to I had started raiding).
Edit: past perfect continuous is had been instead of had, but the principle is the same, you can't swap out to have or to be for some other verb.

With the "history is a wheel" statement, "began raiding" gives the whole passage the implication that the snakes have recently started raiding in greater numbers; "raided" would only imply they are raiding in greater numbers now, but may have been doing so for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom