[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldGreyBeard said:
simplyforfun said:
80% of my lords are bald  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Genetic defects tend to show up more in very inbred populations ... e.g. royal/noble families? :fruity:

Very much so, in fact, not only are a large number of lords in my game bald, they also appear to be suffering from something I've started to call vacuum sealed skull syndrome. I'd post pictures, but I've only recently created a forum account, so... yeah.

But the irony of Lord Hrothgar the Fat looking like he hasn't eaten in anything in years is chuckle-worthy in my book.

Also appears to be applying to the noble ladies as well, although none appear to have suddenly gone bald, so the two are probably separate issues.

Also of note, just starting a new game may or may not fix both the face and baldness issues, seems the be pretty random for me thus far.

Ætherious said:
OldGreyBeard said:
simplyforfun said:
80% of my lords are bald  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Genetic defects tend to show up more in very inbred populations ... e.g. royal/noble families? :fruity:

Very much so, in fact, not only are a large number of lords in my game bald, they also appear to be suffering from something I've started to call vacuum sealed skull syndrome. I'd post pictures, but I've only recently created a forum account, so... yeah.

But the irony of Lord Hrothgar the Fat looking like he hasn't eaten in anything in years is chuckle-worthy in my book.

Also appears to be applying to the noble ladies as well, although none appear to have suddenly gone bald, so the two are probably separate issues.

Also of note, just starting a new game may or may not fix both the face and baldness issues, seems the be pretty random for me thus far.

The vacuum sealed skull syndrome has been around for a long time. Afaik, only solution is to start a new game. I don't remember if baldness was always a symptom though. Maybe the reason why females don't go bald is because it isn't among the available "hairstyles" for females? Do they all have the same hairstyle?

Yeah, that's a vanilla bug that's been around since forever. It happens when your save game gets corrupted, hence you should always have backups and try to save in taverns whenever possible to avoid interrupting any ongoing scripts.

I received lordly silvermist mail hauberk as my 2nd armour reward from the KO I only have 45 relation with them, does this seem a bit too early for lordly armour?

Burzum said:
I received lordly silvermist mail hauberk as my 2nd armour reward from the KO I only have 45 relation with them, does this seem a bit too early for lordly armour?
That's completely fine. Getting a free armor set upon promotion requires only a certain amount of rank points. Also, for doing the "Bounty hunt" quests for KO-s, you have a chance to get various armor pieces of the KO (among the chances to get free KO units as well). During my last 2 playthroughs, I joined the Empire Immortals and the Radiant Cross respectively. Without save-scumming, I got a lordly body armor of each KO's knights as two different rewards for bounty hunting for them.

Getting random music looping continuously, wouldn't bother me but it is always a horn blasting every 3 seconds drives you nuts after a while. Mostly happens when fighting hertics

Wolfang230 said:
Getting random music looping continuously, wouldn't bother me but it is always a horn blasting every 3 seconds drives you nuts after a while. Mostly happens when fighting hertics
Yes, that is part of their psychological warfare.

Cap & Chain Helm should show hair.

LpkhgVb.png

k0nr@d said:
Wolfang230 said:
Even after Death it appears they still find a way to drive non-believers mad lol

Wolfang230 said:
k0nr@d said:
Wolfang230 said:
Even after Death it appears they still find a way to drive non-believers mad lol

Hey Wolfgang

48749b40f9e202dff814cf5377a7dbb4.jpg

So i can't seem to get into Seven Cross Keep in disguise, i kill the 4 guards that swarm me but that's it. I can't find the last guard(s)? and i looked around the entire place, i'm on 3.8.4. Has anyone come across this?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or working as intended -

The default settings of 3.8.4 appear to be one wave in sieges. All I have to do is overcome the wall, city streets, and castles, and I win. When I do so, I am getting renown levels that appear to be as if I had defeated the entire garrison. So I attach a city of garrison 800 with my force of 200, defeat one wave of crap defenders with my elite troops, and I get on the order of 60 renown. Is that working as intended?

AylaMao said:
So i can't seem to get into Seven Cross Keep in disguise, i kill the 4 guards that swarm me but that's it. I can't find the last guard(s)? and i looked around the entire place, i'm on 3.8.4. Has anyone come across this?
I do remember going to the outer section of the castle and walk around the walls to the left side until i heard a soldier screaming at me, found him under water really far from the other guys. I jumped and killed him under water and that led to the next step. I hope this helps!

It's more like a question than a bug report: Have you guys fixed the "master builder achievement" screen for the missing texture/mesh of clothes that was present in 3.7063 for both males and females? Or more so, has anyone experienced something similar in 3.8?
Don't worry, the screenshot itself is from 3.7063. I just came accross this bug once more in 3.7063 (still finishing my current playthrough), and I thought I would ask this in case if its still in 3.8. Please don't hate me for doing so :???: (I know this thread is for 3.8 related bugs exclusively). I just haven't seen this stated in the changelogs of 3.8, that's why I'm asking :smile:
18E89545F65E8553B9DC123DE71FE8150080F14C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom