[BUGS] Freelancer 1.1 Bugs and Fixes. (LOCKED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem with equipment..when i became a Mmamluke..i had only lance-.-.....i needed to cheat my nice scimitar..but heck:sad:(there are similiar problems with other classes too...

didnt read trough the entire thing but

when sieging, winning the first battle of a town siege

going to the second siege stage into the streets,

everyone starts at my enemies. Note: there are three teams, me, the siegers, and the besieged.

kinda hard to win.

Hmm on the latest version of Warband with Freelancer 1.1 without siege fix.

I have encountered a problem where the lord whom I join will not reinforce his army. I been stuck with my lord who has 7 troops for 3 weeks, he owns a castle and two villages and you're telling me he can't get more troops? Anyone else had this problem?

manekemaan said:
didn't read trough the entire thing but

when sieging, winning the first battle of a town siege

going to the second siege stage into the streets,

everyone starts at my enemies. Note: there are three teams, me, the siegers, and the besieged.

kinda hard to win.

Original:
Had same issue :smile:
I'm a rhodok sergeant with a bow, how ironic :razz:

Me, my boss King graveth and some other Rhodok fellah's were besieging Uxkhal.
In the streets everybody was my enemy, but the Swadian and Rhodok also killed each other.
I almost had won :razz: But this has to be a bug :razz: Or my team was full of traitors and assins ;O

EDIT:
Had another siege, I killed all those bastards, only to end up in  a castle, full with more traitors XP Only 3 enemies left when I fell under their sword, what an end :/

Between the streets and the castles, I saw my injured people: I had none, my allies had none and the enemies were Rhodok AND Swadian :/ So I guess it really were traitors, but not enough because they were hitting each others ;o

EDIT 2:
My king and his kindom are bound by a truce to the swadian and sarranid, but still everybody is attacking everybody...

Swordyke said:
Original:
Had same issue :smile:
I'm a rhodok sergeant with a bow, how ironic :razz:

Me, my boss King graveth and some other Rhodok fellah's were besieging Uxkhal.
In the streets everybody was my enemy, but the Swadian and Rhodok also killed each other.
I almost had won :razz: But this has to be a bug :razz: Or my team was full of traitors and assins ;O

EDIT:
Had another siege, I killed all those bastards, only to end up in  a castle, full with more traitors XP Only 3 enemies left when I fell under their sword, what an end :/

Between the streets and the castles, I saw my injured people: I had none, my allies had none and the enemies were Rhodok AND Swadian :/ So I guess it really were traitors, but not enough because they were hitting each others ;o

EDIT 2:
My king and his kindom are bound by a truce to the swadian and sarranid, but still everybody is attacking everybody...

This might aswell be a vanilla bug coming from the new patch. When I played native today and went to free some lords of my nation they instantly started to fight both me and the enemy. Tried it so few times and indeed, it was reproducible.

However I may have experienced some bug. Either way it is one or I'm just too silly to do things right. When my lord is starting a siege, I'm unable to join the battle. It will always take 4-7 days least untill finally the army retreats. So, first, why do I have to stay out of the battle and second, is it common that NPC spend that much time on a siege?

In addition, my rank leveled up super fast. I took 3 or 4 ranks just within character level 1. Now I'm level 2 and mounted archer veteran (Khergit) with the archery skill only on 1. Gaining a new rank also deletes all weapons I have collected on the battlefields. Is this intended that way?

Anyhow that mod does exactly what I always thought should be a feature of Native Warband. I really enjoy it.

See above. It might be related to the recent warband patches. Anybody seeing this behavior either in native or with another mod please tell us before we go on a witchhunt and there is no witch.

Duh said:
See above. It might be related to the recent warband patches. Anybody seeing this behavior either in native or with another mod please tell us before we go on a witchhunt and there is no witch.

This has been confirmed as a 1.143 issue. I'll find the post and link it here. No witch Hunt today sorry duh.

taragoth said:
Duh said:

This has been confirmed as a 1.143 issue. I'll find the post and link it here. No witch Hunt today sorry duh.

And is there perhaps already a solution? :smile:

Yeah - taleworlds fixing it. Or somebody figures out what is causing this :razz: then we can fix it.

Anyone getting crashes, this has helped most of the people with latest patch:

cmpxchg8b said:
If you're still getting crashes open module.ini and change
Code:
disable_moveable_flag_optimization = 0
to
Code:
disable_moveable_flag_optimization = 1

Don't know if it's a bug, but I just had a battle in which both armies were circling around each other for about ten to twenty minutes. It made me very, very sad.  :razz:

SuperNova said:
Don't know if it's a bug, but I just had a battle in which both armies were circling around each other for about ten to twenty minutes. It made me very, very sad.  :razz:

I had the same thing, only when I got 1.142 and 1.143 :sad: .. altho it was like everyone was going in circles at 45deg until they got close and charged ...strange...anyone with 1.134 have this issue please respond :razz:

SuperNova said:
Thats native AI.

Duh said:
SuperNova said:
Thats native AI.

So...duh did it...kidding ... so it's yet another Native issue  :roll:

Hm, guess I wasn't used to it after playing PoP for an extended amount of time. Both sides would basically just charge each other lol

Sorry for being off topic here, but has anyone ever told you deo, your avatar rocks!  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom