Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

HSharp said:
OL 512 said:
i ask to king harlaus to be his mercenary , and then , when i press [no , it's not acceptable] i cant click to get out of that window , and i have to press alt+f4 to close =/

Same, with other Kings as wells I think, I asked Sanjar Khan said no, game did the whole un-responsive crash thing (can't progress dialogue even though the portrait is still moving, well it was raininig anyway and the rain was still coming)

I think I mentioned this same bug a version or two ago, actually. :???:

Ashes42 said:
Thats a strange one I haven't heard before, you have a party of around 70 and no one is showing up?
Yes - just me and Ymira and maybe a hired blade or two.  We still manage, but early on, all I had to do was show up and my army would pwn them in short order.  Now I have to work harder and choose my terrain carefully or the bastards will unhorse me.

I've noticed that, when you attack the 'bandits awaiting ransom' holding the kidnapped girl hostage, you get a penalty to your relation with the 'neutral' faction. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not, but among other things it does make cattle herds hostile to you, as well...  :wink: (They flee whenever you're near them, even if told to stay put)

I can't get rid of my former master's banner! I was a mercenary captain of kingdom of rhodoks. First I took two months contract, then I took one month more, then I resigned and couldn't get my banner back. I was resting at Jelkala when I resigned. I made a new contract for two weeks and camped outside the town. I didn't get my banner back.  :sad:

hessuu said:
I can't get rid of my former master's banner! I was a mercenary captain of kingdom of rhodoks. First I took two months contract, then I took one month more, then I resigned and couldn't get my banner back. I was resting at Jelkala when I resigned. I made a new contract for two weeks and camped outside the town. I didn't get my banner back.  :sad:

same Problem here !
i think ist a known bug

Ashes42 said:
It wasn't known by me, I'll check it out later.

the error
scriptrq5.jpg

script2bb5.jpg

Been getting strange reports on screen occasionally, such as:

"November 14, 1265 surrender or die has been captured by Jelkala"

Quite bizarre, but no apparent effect.

I am one of sooo many playing this mod and yes there are bugs but I just work myself around them, that is I have not done anything with the mod but for instance I was sending like 10 messages to swadian lords to please get to suno and after that some error message came up on the screen when ever I was moving on the map and I tried to save the game and log out and even all the way to desktop but it kept on coming. So I started another game and I have decided not to send anymore messages. Another bug is this with the party skill of the heroes vanishing (am playing 0.1g.2) and it dose not matter what I am doing, if I ever put points in their party skills they are gone the next time they level and I never use them as my aid or leave them anywhere, but if I only put the points in their personal skills they stick so that is what I do. I have also seen those sentences about some village, town, castle or a caravan has taken someone as prisoner and I have checked those towns and castles and there are never any prisoners there except those I left (if the town or the castle is mine). I am one of those players who always play a game in to the middle or longer and then start all over again because of mistakes I made, My first save game and one I still have I got all Rhodok land, had my heroes plus 3 or 4 Lords and about 1.2 mill denar's when I saw that when ever I put party skills on my heroes they vanish at next lvl. But now I am playing another save game and I am just happy with being able to do what I can and avoid doing things to ruin that save game for me. Yes one more thing about that first save game, the ownership of all the villages to castles and towns was messed up, every town only had 1 village and even sometimes 0, but the castles had 2 and up to 5 villages - not that i did not like it because the first castle I took had 3 villages  :lol: I f this post of mine can help you somewhat then that is good and because I am not an expert with modding and stuff like that this is the only info I can give except maybe what kind of pc I am running, but if you have any questions then just holler  :cool:

I found weird things about town defense. Swadians attacked my town of Veluca, and I joined the defenders. The battle took place in the streets of the town instead of walls. At the beginning of the battle, I was instantly surrounded by enemies. Here's some screens:

hessuu said:
I found weird things about town defense. Swadians attacked my town of Veluca, and I joined the defenders. The battle took place in the streets of the town instead of walls. At the beginning of the battle, I was instantly surrounded by enemies. Here's some screens:

had the same bug by defending the town Praven. A part of my men spawned on the roofs. and there were "graphic" bugs like the enemy spawned behind walls an i was not able to reach them , they were "sticking" in the walls/houses.

I was a Nord Merc, with a 1 day left on my contract.  I finally finished the siege of Rivacheg, and rested there because I took a pounding.  Because I was a Nord merc, the city went to the Nords.  But then my contract expired, and my relation with the Nords went to hell because I apparently captured the city.  All I did was rest there.  Then I got a error code
mavericks said:
the error
scriptrq5.jpg
and my banner wouldn't change back from Lord Harlus's. 

- Any idea what other things cause this bug? I have never used that aid thing and my heroes skills still disappear. Is there already a fix to this bug? I have noticed that looking/editing their inventory has something to do with it. When I managed to get perfect equipment to them I didn't check their inventory for long time and their skills didn't disappear. But when I changed one hero's sword and checked other heroes inventory their skills were gone (I'm not sure did they disappear immediately). That's something to think about. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom