Bug Reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

CommanderA said:
Yay, thank you for replying, I love your Mod by the way.  I guess ill have to use my saved up money on a boat instead of on that sweet Redeemer gun.  Also is it normal for GTBs to be running around in Imperial lands unopposed?  I have never seen them that far South before.
They spawn randomly from villages, so they can be pretty much anywhere.

With the dual carbine rifle, do you get two shots?  I think thats what the gun is anyways...  Also I hear for your next version you have a tester named Arcc helping you out.  He is my friend who told me about the boat bug.  I can't wait for the next version!

Well im playing as the Imperial State. This mod has to be one of the funest ive ever played for M&B, i just love how devastating the States firearm units are. In any case, ive completely smashed the Holy Swadian Empire and they are down to their last town, Marienburg. I just a minute or two ago finally defeated the garrison (must have been near 400 men due to the fact that most of their lords including the emperor were hold up there it being their last garrisonable site) and when im confronted with the three choices to either ask for the city, take it, or leave it up for grabs i cant seem to get past this screen. No matter what i click the screen just pops right back up and i get 5 renown for every time i click.

*Edit*

Ahh i see its already been brought to D'Sparil's attention. I can only hope it IS easy to fix cause id sure love to finish of the swadians and get down to business on the next enemy of the State

When you die and you loose stats, do they come back afterwards?  Cause I died in one battle and I lost -2 str -1 agi -1 IronSkin and -2 Skill points, it kinda sucks fighting many battles to gain a few levels and in one battle you die and you are actually set backwards. 

Do you also think you can make it so that when you loose you don't get your horse and your only weapon taken away? That kinda sucks....  Also a cool thing would be to make a horse health bar!  I would love that, it would really come in handy!

Not really a report, but an update on an earlier one.

My morale issue earlier was probably caused by the "enemy troops" penalty.  My confusion was in the "enemy" part - I had more than a few Nords with me, and didn't think of them as enemies since we were both at war with the same faction.

The penalty on having them is really big, though... I wasn't able to figure out how bad, but with around 10 troops I had completely killed my leadership and food bonuses so my party was floating on "recent events" alone.

Here this
First Error happens when I enter the Towns or Meet the Vassal after I finished Large Battle(outside the City)(maybe More not only enter town or meet with Vassal)(It's Random may not happened or Happened Agains)
errorpa2.png

(Error is look like this but I dont know is it same error click Ignore to continue the play)
Second is happen during in the Map mode I dont know how
hdhhyo6.jpg

Thanks for the screens, Ill try to track the error down.

Edit: I think that, at least the first error, might be related to the state castle scenes that I had to replace since the test version.

D'Sparil said:
Thanks for the screens, Ill try to track the error down.

Edit: I think that, at least the first error, might be related to the state castle scenes that I had to replace since the test version.
I thinks not I dont take the screens of First one(I cant remember what is it)
Here is a First Error (new screens)(look like this but I think it may not have only this)
266541bw9.png

It occasional happened when I talk to Enemy Lord (when his party has only himself) and when Captured Enemy Castle and Town.
But It's doesn't a Game-Killer. You may not Fix this because it now cause less problem for me and it's not ruin the Great gameplay.
You should fix the Second one.

Marnid didn't have any tradeskill last version; did you catch that?

Dialogues are still riddled with typos. The new Traveler dialogue for the North needs some proofreading, and there are others I can't recall offhand. Easily fixable.

The Laurian queen gets referred to as "him" in the debt quest, "sir" in some dialogues with her, and probably male pronouns in all kinds of spots. Would Native have a string to make these all "her", or is Armagan too much of a chauvinist for that? Guess Ipek wasn't sticking up for the feminist agenda :razz:

I've face with a Bug when engage Long Guo.
I want to engage it but My character said "We'll leave in Peace"
I cant fight against Long Guo please fix this

Sibilance said:
Marnid didn't have any tradeskill last version; did you catch that?

Dialogues are still riddled with typos. The new Traveler dialogue for the North needs some proofreading, and there are others I can't recall offhand. Easily fixable.
Ah yes, fixed.

The Laurian queen gets referred to as "him" in the debt quest, "sir" in some dialogues with her, and probably male pronouns in all kinds of spots. Would Native have a string to make these all "her", or is Armagan too much of a chauvinist for that? Guess Ipek wasn't sticking up for the feminist agenda :razz:
Ill see what I can do.

toonknight said:
I've face with a Bug when engage Long Guo.
I want to engage it but My character said "We'll leave in Peace"
I cant fight against Long Guo please fix this
What faction are you? because you can't attack auxiliaries if they are from your same faction (khergits in this case). Also, I find this strange because Musley has posted a pic of his char wearing long guo armor, and he implied that he got it by defeating them.

Lorraine arena doesn't work.

I mean, it works, but it doesn't work properly.

I mean, i get thrown OUT of the arena walls with the other combatants when the fight starts, i receive at least 14 damage because i have done a veeery high jump, and i can't almost move by horse because of the little space.

And sometimes other combatants get lost somewhere (over the rainbow?).

Back
Top Bottom