Bug Reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

So, not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but...I beat up Kain Heinlein and took his Bloodletter, using it to let blood across the world, and then eventually found him again, and beat him again. But, I didn't get any sort of upgrading thing like I thought I would - not sure if the Bloodletter even does that or not - and instead I looted the Bloodletter again. Which, logic tells me I shouldn't have, it being a Unqiue and all.

Just sell the other one (or give it to a companion). There should be a script where you can challenge owners of uniques (to unlock the shiny particle effects in debug mode), but that might not be working since he's a wandering party and not a kingdom leader.

SchwhatNow said:
The text bug fix download links on page 67 are broken. I'd really appreciate if they could either be fixed or if someone could just upload theirs somewhere that I could have so I can actually see my chat log  :roll: lol.

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has these files still?  I'd really appreciate it.

Somebody said:
Check the download link from M&B nexus, it should have the bug fix as a sub-file

So it is!  I'd already downloaded it, but assumed it would fix everything or something, o poor naif that I am.  Eh well.  I'll give it a more thorough look-see later on.  I remember playing this mod back in the day and really loving it, so I'll work to get it working.  Thanks for staying around, Somebody.

Back
Top Bottom