Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

i start with a mill that dosent show im still profiting like 6 denars from EVERY DAMN CITY so i cant just get some from another
i cant buy another enterprise and i cant get rid of the mill
its a phantom mill....

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your mod, it's really amazing, me and my husband love it! :grin:
I would like to apologize for my bad english. =)

Sadly, we have two problem: Crosshair and Hunting quest from guildmaster.

Crosshair issue: seems not be accurate, independently from your proficiencies (archery and crossbow). We tried to put "Archery" 300, but it's like have Archery 50. We would like to know if there's a way to fix this. :smile:

Hunting Quest: about this I don't know if is a bug or only bad luck, but when we take the quest from guildmaster (in every city happen) and we press leave, the quest fail instantly with the message "the group is destroyed from another party", but the enemy group is still alive.

Well as far as I know the first thing with the crosshair is a known problem and the mod creator is going to have it fixed in the next patch if he is ever able to release it.

About the quest, it may just be because there are so many hostile parties on the map that whenever the quest is started it's immediately destroyed by one of the hostiles. That's just a theory though.

Service_Disconnect said:
Well as far as I know the first thing with the crosshair is a known problem and the mod creator is going to have it fixed in the next patch if he is ever able to release it.

About the quest, it may just be because there are so many hostile parties on the map that whenever the quest is started it's immediately destroyed by one of the hostiles. That's just a theory though.

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer! :smile:

Maybe there's a misunderstanding about the quest, I try to explain better: we take the quest, then press leave, instantly pop up a message that says: "Group enemy is destroyed" (quest, obv, fail), but the enemy group you must destroy for completing the quest is running around the city.
Sorry, but I don't know how explain it better.

I am currently on a Mac OSX, and I noticed that after I installed the patch 6.2, the game would start initializing, but then crashes immediately. 

Bryceevans102 said:
I am currently on a Mac OSX, and I noticed that after I installed the patch 6.2, the game would start initializing, but then crashes immediately.
You might have skipped a patch, I reinstalled everything from 6.0 6.1 and 6.2 and it fixed the problem.

I have a 99 accuracy bow, and 200 Archery WPF, but my aiming reticule is terribly large, to the point where it's a crap shoot if I'm going to hit my target when I'm about 25 meters away.  See this example

cWODwq0.jpg

I'm running the latest version of this mod. For some reason I get messages about "Routed enemies has joined the battle on your side". The messages don't bother too much but sometimes the "routed enemies" actually join the battle on my side! It also feels like their numbers are slowly increasing...  :shock:

The troops with the red/black icons are all "routed enemies" (thieves, highlanders, spirit walkers etc.)
DQMC2Z5.png

It looks like the mod author has abandoned his work before the bugs have been worked out. Shame.  :sad:

Not really a bug in coding, but I've noticed some missing textures in the latest version. Were some texture files missed, or did my download get corrupted?

Hello,

Awesome work with this mod it's one of my favorites!

I apologize if this has already been reported. Are you aware of an issue with patrols not patrolling? I believe they worked in my first game but it was pretty short so that may not be the case. I've played 3 games since then and noticed that my patrols travel to the castle assigned to them and wait there. They don't move at all once they arrive. They will rarely move to engage an enemy if it  comes right to them but they don't chase it very far before returning back to the castle.

I'm about to do some testing to see if I can narrow it down.

Thanks for all the time and effort!

EDIT:
I set a patrol for a fief of 1000 mounted units. It moved to the fief vanished. I assume it went inside the fief. I waited and the fief was raided by a lord with only 200 troops and the patrol never moved. However i reloaded and waited until the lord was raiding the fief and approached with my army. When I came into range the patrol came out and started chasing the lord but he quickly returned to the fief and went back to hiding.

No idea if this is useful at all but it seems like the patrol will attempt to join me in battle if I am close by but when i'm not near he hides inside the fief and wont come out even if he has overwhelming force. As a side note the fief in question does not have a manor constructed. The patrols act the same with castles and towns.

It's about ranged weapon accuracy again, but the other aspect of the problem- the inconsistency of the accuracy.

It seems like the effective accuracy (rectile closing level while aiming) is not that bad as others have reported. If you try your ranged weapon in scenes other than sieges and field battles (e.g. all kinds of scenes in towns) you will find your eAccuracy is way better than you expected. Also there are "random" eAccuracy changing during all kinds of battles in which you can somehow fix your eAccuracy. There might be some patterns though- there have been reports saying taking dmg will "fix" your eAccuracy.

This mod is the best unofficial one I have encoutered so far but this accuracy problem gives a lot of headache since I mainly play ranged style characters. I am really looking forward to have it fixed.

When I asked for the Guild master in Uxhal to give me a task, he gave me the track Balion Slaver quest. I refused and then immediately accepted it w\o leaving the town.
When i go to campaign mode, it says quest failed as the party has been destroyed already by someone else.
Surely, that condition shouldn't cause -2 hit with the guild master. It should result in "quest cancelled", not failed.

EDIT: Whoops looks like it has already been reported.

Also, why does shooting the arrow sound like a bolt? Shouldn't arrows make a whistle sound like in Native warband?

Hello everyone !

Came across something strange...
Every time I ask a guild master if I can build my dyeworks, he respond that I already operate a mill.
This is a fresh save, I haven't build anything yet, it happens in every city (I tested 7), the mills doesn't provide any income, don't appear on te weekly budget report and I cannot go to said mill from the city menu....

Which effectively block me from having any enterprise...

I am new to the mod (not to m&b) and to this board but I haven't found anything on this issue.

Is their a way to correct this? I really liked this character  :ohdear:

Thx in advance  :grin:

EDIT :
_ Seems to be able to build enterprises in some cities
_ However all types of buildings grant negative income (or very low on)

When i try to defend a village the game spawns way too many enemies, easily 800+ happens to my allies too, it also happens when i get ambushed while entering one, other then that everything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom