Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

One major bug report that I have to put it.

If I am enlisted in someone else's army (Right now I am a champion in the army of the king of Rhodok) and the army I am enlisted in loses a battle, my game seems to bug out when I am taken prisoner.

It takes me to the "Your enemies take you prisoner screen" but when I click continue, I recieve an error message and I am unable to continue.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1680: INVALID PARTY ID: 266; LINE NO: 12:
At Game Triggers trigger no: 66 conditions

This is super annoying since I have to close the came out and reload or (or, I discovered recently, exit through the escape menu) and restart back at my last save, wherever that may have been.

Note: It occurred to me that this might be a problem with being captured by the new factions, and not being captured while enlisted. I think I remember this happening when I was captured, while independent, by new factions as well.
===
I feel I should also point out that I think the Kolkar are ridiculously overpowered. It's not such a big deal when they are just wandering around the map in small clusters of a few dozen units, since they can be taken out with sufficient forces or just avoided all together, but once they start taking cities it becomes a huge problem. In my current game, the Kolkar own four cities (last time I checked, might be more now) each garrisoned with hundreds of their supremely powerful units, essentially making them impossible to ever capture.
===
There are a few other ACTUAL bugs that I've encountered as well that I should probably put here. I'll try to add them in as I encounter them again.

Hey everyone.

I keep getting a crash whenever I fight Black Kergits. As far as I can see, it's the only fatal crash I get but it's a game breaker.

I just can't play the mod. At one point or another, I'm bound to encounter one of these parties, and the game crashes.

I made a video that showcases the error: youtube.com/watch?v=k-38jbYzuew (the error appears at the end, just a regular application crash, the one with waiting or cancel).

This happens with Warband 1.157 as well as 1.161.

I downloaded the proper files twice. 0.5, then overwrite with 0.6, then overwrite with 0.6.2

No idea what to do next, because I freakin' love this mod, and would like to continue playing it.

PS: Might be because I see "Black Kerghit Warlord" and other types of "regular" Khergit units within their parties ? Except with the Black Kerghit prefix. The troop tree for Black Kherghits mention the Ancestor Vessel as their top tier unit.

Did you alter any of the files?
Do you have the same problem with a new game?

It's possible for them to get khergit troops through rescued prisoners but if not something might be wrong with the troop templates. Though it's hard to imagine that would cause this error.

I did not alter any files at all.

Same problem with a new reinstall of warband, new re-download of the mod (nexus).

If they were to get Kerghit troops, weren't they supposed to not be named "Black Kergit" ?

My Warlord is named Warlod. Not "Black Kerghit Warlord".

Anyway, it was just an idea about why this is happening.

Well you could always start a new game and alter the game files to Black Khergit parties from forming.

You could also try going into the troop editor (make a backup first!) and edit all the Black Khergit troops to carry no items. Remove all their gear - all weapons and armor. This will eliminate the possibility that it has something to do with items.

I'll try to think of more possibilities but it's dinner time now.

Well you could always start a new game and alter the game files to Black Khergit parties from forming.

Hey, that's a great idea. Any idea how to do this ? (Black Kerghit not appearing at all) I presume this will involve actually deleting all the troops from the troops file, including any triggers, missions, etc. Otherwise, other crashes will be involved.

It's crazy that no one else is getting this crash and I do (as far as I can see, in the bugs section). I found someone else mentioning that they have an issue with Kerghit crashes. But he mentioned something about an item error. I get no such error, just a direct crash.

I have an idea although I've never actually done it. Also I I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game for it to take affect, so I'm hoping we can find an alternate means of solving the problem (unequip Black Khergits gear) so you don't have to lose your progress.

Found a strange occurrence. I will assume its a bug.

I found a party of one lead by myself with 25+ prisoners. I was amused by this and let "myself" continue to wander the map.

Service_Disconnect said:
I have an idea although I've never actually done it. Also I I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game for it to take affect, so I'm hoping we can find an alternate means of solving the problem (unequip Black Khergits gear) so you don't have to lose your progress.

I don't mind losing progress at all. I start so many fresh games. Can never have enough of M&B and all the mods out there.

I'm just stuck with A New Dawn. Must ... play ... it :smile:

I only got past 600 days once. With Prophecy of Pendor. The custom order took so much time, for my Twilight Knight clones :smile:

Anyway, if anyone has any clue about this Black Kerghit error, and how to fix it, please help a fellow colleague here.

Definitely. Including ticking textures on demand, single core, and whatever else is everywhere in all the "performance" guides.

Going to post again, since I never received an answer the first time around.

I've encountered a major bug that occurs when I am serving in another lord's army. If the army I am serving in is defeated, and I am taken prisoner, the game breaks. I am taken to the 'Your enemies take you prisoner' screen, where the game gives me an error message and I am unable to proceed. The error message, which repeats every time I click 'continue', is as follows:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1680: INVALID PARTY ID: 266; LINE NO: 12:

A new bug.

Took over a town that I had a dye business in.

At some point later I found my business had become a mill that produced nothing.

Disbanded the business and built the Dye business again.

Again at some point it changed to a mill.

I have a problem with a bug that apparently already was to have been resolved, one that appears a message saying "What do you want? You'd better have a lot of denars... " after helping a lord in a battle.I have all patchs instaled.

Here is the pic: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=481679275

Sorry about my english, i am a Brasilian  :iamamoron:

I have a very ****ty bug my enterprise in jelkala keeps changing from velvet to mill, i sell the mill buy back the velvet and it goes back to mill doesn;t happen in other cities i am on day 260

joras said:
I have a very ****ty bug my enterprise in jelkala keeps changing from velvet to mill, i sell the mill buy back the velvet and it goes back to mill doesn;t happen in other cities i am on day 260
ecountered another bug . The geroian army has + relation with my player faction but its army raids my vilage when i talk to the they ask me how you doin friend ( and i'm like wtf man stop raiding my vilage "friend") they don;t stop and so i atack their 1200 army with my 200 and destroy everything then i get - 10 relation with my own fcking kingdom after 1 day same whit with barbarian army which came all the way from the north to jelkala to do this ****. I have changed 2 numbers in the files to get more prisoners and so that the cows fallow me instead of runing ( i almost smashed my laptop trying to get cows to ruldi). P.S. Stopped playing the mod i loved because these armies would come and raid my vilages while i can;t do ****.

Well,for me the faction relation bug got ****tier.

I helped my OWN vassal and saved him from the syndicates who had an army of >1000.

And then my relation with my own faction degraded from 94 to -6531!!!          (  :???: I mean wtf was that??)
I saved my own vassal and now I am at war with my own faction!    (It sounds funny  :smile:)

And since I am the ruler that means the whole faction is at war with itself.
I was leading a campaign and now everyone is running from everyone else...... :lol:
And still they wanna join the campaign.

The same happened when I saved a khergit from its black counterparts.

Can you give me a temporary solution to this problem before the next upgrade..

Screenshots:

ey9difA0j

exgv7KMrj

ipkaOnjRj

ipTVS3guj

exYM2Cpnj

ipKG7VAVj

EDIT:Also I was held captive at my court.(It was showing the option of besiege the town or disguise yourself,so I disguised and surrendered.)
After 2 days they released me and my army with due haste and everything became normal(atleast for now)!!!

Back
Top Bottom