Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
Gandalf_Greyshine said:
I was going into a town to sell items I got from a previously won battle and was AMBUSHED! The town was nice and big I found one of them but the other was unfound I circled the place 50 times and went into buildings. I then decided to kill myself. I jumped into deep water lost 5 healtha nd then realized I cant drown. I was stuck and had to leave the game.

The whole basis was one outlaw is glitched,un-findable,Underground,In a buildings walls or somthign along those lines can you please fix this?

Ctrl + Alt + F4 = Knocks all enemies on the map unconcious, it's handy for bugs like that.  :smile:

This will knock you as well  :twisted:  :lol: Use Ctrl key + Shift key + F4  :wink:

The_Hussar said:
mcwiggum said:
Gandalf_Greyshine said:
I was going into a town to sell items I got from a previously won battle and was AMBUSHED! The town was nice and big I found one of them but the other was unfound I circled the place 50 times and went into buildings. I then decided to kill myself. I jumped into deep water lost 5 healtha nd then realized I cant drown. I was stuck and had to leave the game.

The whole basis was one outlaw is glitched,un-findable,Underground,In a buildings walls or somthign along those lines can you please fix this?

Ctrl + Alt + F4 = Knocks all enemies on the map unconcious, it's handy for bugs like that.  :smile:

This will knock you as well  :twisted:  :lol: Use Ctrl key + Shift key + F4  :wink:
I knew there was something wrong with that... xD

iskar said:
The prison of Rotterdam-type castles has no exit. You can enter it from the courtyard, but when you're inside it turns out that where the door out should be there is only sky. (It felt a bit like the Monty Python scene where the guy comes out of the fridge, blows the kitchen wall and behind it is the universe, when I first tried to free a prisoner at night and stood there, watching the skies from the prison, lol.)

I had the same problem, LONG ago, then i delete this...

There is no animation set for someone crouching, moving and aiming a pistol, resulting in their arms held out sideways, not a huge problem, it's something on the player does, but you may want to fix it.

Well, to form a regiment you should talk with the local recruitment officer of your fief, but I think it only works with the SVN version, it doesn't work for me, always crashes when I try to enter the village or talk with the Local Officer in the menu.

Hi, when i click speak with recruit volunter apear me runtime error. I dont know good english, so i please answer here.

I've been able to start new games before, I've had a good 10+ but since about 8PM GMT I've not been able to start a new game. I've rebooted my system, tested other modules (all start new games) and looked for similar cases with other players. This is very problematic for me as this is my favorite module for M&B: Warband. Is there any chance I won't have to reinstall?
Reinstalled, problem solved

I can't kill a nervous man on the execution mission.
Nothing happened when I talked to him. He acted as neutral npc.

Sorry, I'm not good in English  :grin:

Hi.
Well whenever I play this mod, after a while, it has the "out of shade" warning, and It stops working. I've seen this before, but it happens every time I play.

Anyone know the reason?

Thanks!

Bluehawk said:
I also don't hear any of the new music added in the last few revisions.

I found out this is because "music.txt" wasn't updated since April 9th, while most of the new music files were added in on the 27th or later. They're all unused in the present revision.

quests where you have to find the killer in a settlement is bugged. The nervous man simple won't fight me.

battles in giant cities with water is bugged. They get lost in the water somewhere. I've spend more than 30 minutes looking for the last bandit of the second quest... Makes me wanna give up on this whole thing..

Some text is written wrong, if you want I can also report these but don't know 'em by head.

Back
Top Bottom