BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idibil said:
@Noobke
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but Onuist and Lothar are non-existing and not listed in the character list. Did they get deleted in 1.39?

Yes, have you use export/import feature or something?

No I have not.. I actually started with a fresh new Mount&Blade Warband because my steam crashed. I installed the game, went in and created a new character... and couldn't find them

I'll just chime in. I got the "player duplicated added as pretender" bug.

And challenging the other commander to a duel will yield a duel with some random (last spoken to?) character. This also worked out when I challenged a lord to friendly duel, then spoke to lady of the realm inside of the same keep, then pressed TAB, and ended up fighting a heroic duel against the unarmed and unarmoured lady whoeveritwasagain in a duel.

Does training in cities actually work? I added some items to armory and i had 1 peasant upgraded and nothing since them The items from the armory are gone now.  Do I need to keep adding them?

I'm having a problem when I'm playing this mod it will the screen flickers and goes black as well as getting stuck between 2 movements and goes back and forth till I minimize the game and re open it and this happens regular

Ok let's test this. Small corrections here

Maybe I should just add a separate thread for this?

dlga_pj_talk5:pj_talk6.3 336 134  0 The_Horn_of_Arthur_is_a_legacy_of_my_family,_my_birthright,_my_heritage._But_..._I_don't_have_it_anymore_-he_grinds_his_teeth-_Dryhten_Eadfrith_Cearling,_the_most_horrid_villain,_stole_it_away_from_me._I_don't_know_where
_he_is,_but_maybe_you_can_talk_about_him_to_old_Abbot_Constantine_ap_Riderch,_who_is_curre
ntly_at_Ard_Breacain._He_was_a_famous_king_of_Alt_Clut,_and_I_heard_that_Constantine,_beside
s_knowing_where_Eadfrith_is,_also_has_possession_of_the_Lyre_of_Taliesin. 

dlga_pj_talk5:pj_talk6.3 336 134  0 The_Horn_of_Arthur_is_a_legacy_of_my_family,_my_birthright,_my_heritage._But_..._I_don't_have_it
_anymore_-he_grinds_his_teeth-_Dryhten_Eadfrith_Cearling,_the_most_horrid_villain,_stole_it_from_me!_I_don't_know_where_he_is
,_but_maybe_you_can_ask_old_Abbot_Constantine_ap_Riderch,_about_him._He_was_a_famous_kin
g_of_Alt_Clut,_and_I_have_heard_that_Constantine,_besides_knowing_where_Eadfrith_is,_also_po
ssesses_the_Lyre_of_Taliesin. The_rumor_is,_he_lives_in_seclusion_somewhere_in_Hibernia.

dlga_pj_talk3:pj_talk4.3 65870 131  0 Yes,_and_I_also_need_to_know_where_is_Dryhten_Eadfrith_Cearling.  132  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk3:pj_talk4.3 65870 131  0 Yes,_and_I_also_want_to_know_where_Dryhten_Eadfrith_Cearling_is.  132  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk4:pj_talk5 334 132  0 I_will_tell_you_where_he_and_lyre_are._But_you_have_to_do_me_a_favor._I_am_old,_I'm_tired_of
_living._You_must_..._you_must_kill_me_...  134  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk4:pj_talk5 334 132  0 I_will_tell_you_where_he_and_the_Lyre_are._But_you_have_to_do_me_a_favor._I_am_old,_I'm_tire
d_of_living._You_must_..._you_must_kill_me_...  134  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk7:close_window.1 334 1928  0 Hmph._Alright_..._maybe_you_have_some_good_reasoning_after_all._God_and_the_gaels_need_me
._I_accept_your_donation,_but_only_because_it_will_help_to_promote_the_Christian_values._You_c
an_find_Dryhten_Eadfrith_in_Caer_Maunguid.  6  1 506 3 504403158265495619 11 1 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk7:close_window.1 334 1928  0 Hmph...._Maybe_you_are_right_after_all,_God_and_the_Gaels_need_me._I_accept_your_donation,_
but_only_because_it_will_help_to_promote_the_Christian_values._You_may_find_Dryhten_Eadfrith_i
n_Caer_Maunguid.  6  1 506 3 504403158265495619 11 1 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk3:close_window.1 65871 131  0 I_am_tired_of_bards'_games._I_don't_want_Beowulf's_sword_anyways._Who_cares_about_mystica
l_weapons?_Not_me._Farewell.  6  1 506 3 504403158265495619 11 4 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk3:close_window.1 65871 131  0 Argh..._I_am_tired_of_all_these_stupid_bards'_games._I_don't_want_Beowulf's_sword_anymore._W
ho_cares_about_mythical_weapons, anyways?_I_give_up._So_Long  6  1 506 3 504403158265495619 11 4 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk4:pj_talk5.1 338 132  0 Well,_I_am_no_warrior_to_fight_you_in_a_duel_for_those_legendary_itens._But_I_have_my_tricks.
_If_you_truly_want_them,_you_have_to_guess_a_carefully_devised_riddle._If_you_fail,_the_lyre_an
d_the_horn_will_never_be_yours,_for_you_have_only_one_chance._In_this_case,_I'll_keep_the_lyre
_and_the_horn._Don't_try_to_hurt_me,_because,_if_you_do_so,_my_soldiers_will_kill_to_you_imme
diately._If_you_guess_correctly,_I_will_relinquish_my_claim_and_surrender_them_to_you.  134  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_pj_talk4:pj_talk5.1 338 132  0 Well,_I_am_no_warrior_to_fight_you_for_those_legendary_items._But_I_have_my_tricks._If_you_tru
ly_want_them,_then_you_have_to_solve_a_small_riddle._If_you_fail,_the_Lyre_and_the_Horn_will_
never_be_yours,_for_you_only_got_one_chance._In_this_case,_the_Lyre_and_the_Horn_will_belon
g_to_me_forever._Don't_try_to_hurt_me,_because_my_soldiers_will_kill_you_immediately._If_you_gu
ess_correctly,_I_will_relinquish_my_claim_and_surrender_them_to_you.  134  0 NO_VOICEOVER

I had an army of 40 somewhat average soldiers and decided to attack a bandit army of 20 soldiers, also a patrol of 40 soldiers aided me. Now, the bandit army ambushed me and wounded me and we autmatically retreated and left me with only the option to send my army to battle without me so I did just that. But for some reason only my soldiers died and the enemy didn't. I didn't want to just give up the fight because the game is bugged so I kept going and at some points the enemy lost some soldiers but not alot. In the end the enemy army defeated me and took me as a prisonner. At that point I did ragequit.

i had a child, my wife gave it to me and i gave it back, but nothing happend.  is the child just like a prop item or what? anyways decided to have another one, and she has not given birth yet. its pass the 9 months.

another bug is the "order your troops to fight"    "your units lost 200..........Enemys unit lost 0" lol

JuJu70 said:
Does training in cities actually work? I added some items to armory and i had 1 peasant upgraded and nothing since them The items from the armory are gone now.  Do I need to keep adding them?

i think the armory is just like a chest. and if u put 1 chest, boots, and head the military guy u get when u get a castle puts it on. the armory has nothing to do with the training of units in castle/towns

Well, the Constable says I need to keep smth there But when I return the items are gone LOL. Sneaky bastard.

Dunier said:
i had a child, my wife gave it to me and i gave it back, but nothing happend.  is the child just like a prop item or what? anyways decided to have another one, and she has not given birth yet. its pass the 9 months.

another bug is the "order your troops to fight"    "your units lost 200..........Enemys unit lost 0" lol
true... the same happened to me

I installed the polished landscapes mod but it just gives an error it can't find armour 867 or something like that.

I just lost my supply wagon and the possibility to make another. I sent the wagon to a town and when arrived I got a message telling me that my caravan brought invalid item to city XY and then disappeared. after a few days the caravan is still in the city, the character note about my companion say unknown location and I can not build another wagon because the old was not officially lost....

A very minor bug, but funny though: When I challenged the leader of a gwissae patrol for a duel, he accepted - and I had to fight a female tavern keeper without weaponry :wink:

dude im in love this mod but i cant play :grin: ITs running good in battles with no lagg at all (high settings) but it allways stops working or shows runtime errors.. What may cause this other than a bad pc ?

co46 said:
Another problem is when i speak with my wife(when is pregnant), appear the message:"you shouldnt read this"(how her answer) and the dialog end.

I dont meet this bug, can you add savegame or screenshots with previus dialog to issue? thank you

@Edwire

1. Skirmish on "Commander's option" does not work anymore. It does not reduce enemy units even it succeed. The same goes if you settle battle automatically (watch your soldiers fight), no enemy units will be killed/injured, while me and my allies suffers. If you're taken out and can't take participate in battle, then its the end.

If you less skill tactics lvl that your enemy you can get bad result.

@Noobke

No I have not.. I actually started with a fresh new Mount&Blade Warband because my steam crashed. I installed the game, went in and created a new character... and couldn't find them

You delete all, and you try reinstall plz

@JuJu70

Training and armory are different things. By some reason, armory dont run fine.

lga_pj_talk5:pj_talk6.3 336 134  0 The_Horn_of_Arthur_is_a_legacy_of_my_family,_my_birthright,_my_heritage._But_..._I_don't_have_it
_anymore_-he_grinds_his_teeth-_Dryhten_Eadfrith_Cearling,_the_most_horrid_villain,_stole_it_from_me!_I_don't_know_where_he_is
,_but_maybe_you_can_ask_old_Abbot_Constantine_ap_Riderch,_about_him._He_was_a_famous_kin
g_of_Alt_Clut,_and_I_have_heard_that_Constantine,_besides_knowing_where_Eadfrith_is,_also_po
ssesses_the_Lyre_of_Taliesin. The_rumor_is,_he_lives_in_seclusion_somewhere_in_Hibernia.

"The Horn of Arthur is a legacy of my family, my birthright, my heritage. But ... I don't have it anymore -he grinds his teeth- Dryhten Eadfrith Cearling, the most horrid villain, stole it away from me. I don't know where he is, but maybe you can ask old Abbot Constantine ap Riderch, about him. who is currently at Ard Breacain. He was a famous king of Alt Clut, and I have heard that Constantine, besides knowing where Eadfrith is, also possesses of the Lyre of Taliesin."

If you change to hibernia only, players could hate you :smile:
Thank you.

@TheOriginalPep

I'm having a problem when I'm playing this mod it will the screen flickers and goes black as well as getting stuck between 2 movements and goes back and forth till I minimize the game and re open it and this happens regular

I dont understand well that you mean.
If you have performance problems, look here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.0.html

@Allexey

everytime i load a save i get a wall of script errors,any1 know why?

old savegames dont compatible with 1.39

@Dunier

Modificar mensaje

Child: you have a child. You can have more in a time.

Troops to light: it depende of tactics, troops lvl and others param.

@Crusher

I installed the polished landscapes mod but it just gives an error it can't find armour 867 or something like that.

are you talking graphic pack 1.38? Adorno instaled it and run fine.

@zande

I just lost my supply wagon and the possibility to make another. I sent the wagon to a town and when arrived I got a message telling me that my caravan brought invalid item to city XY and then disappeared. after a few days the caravan is still in the city, the character note about my companion say unknown location and I can not build another wagon because the old was not officially lost....

This is a old problem. I need know if you have send gifts to lords or kings.

Gaskova said:
dude im in love this mod but i cant play :grin: ITs running good in battles with no lagg at all (high settings) but it allways stops working or shows runtime errors.. What may cause this other than a bad pc ?

You have change configuration.
Some clues here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.0.html

@rest

I take note or fixed.

Idibil said:
@zande

This is a old problem. I need know if you have send gifts to lords or kings.

no gifts, never sent to anyone. There is no solution for my save? to have back the wagon and the companion?

Idibil said:
[

Troops to light: it depende of tactics, troops lvl and others param.

i don't know if it is normal but during a siege,i  and my allied troop lost almost 800 while the nemy 0.
now i think no matter the tactic skill (mine is 6) but to lose a siege like this is not normal... even if i was attacking.

P.S the number where 1300 vs 500

Mercenary Captain script error.
mb_warband2012-01-1415-32-57-10.jpg

And just a quick question if I may. Based on the bugs collected so far and whatever work has been done towards fixing them, what are the chances 1.40 will be save compatible? I wasn't able to wait till a real final version and started an amazing campaign I'm deep into now, couldn't imagine restarting. Anyway, just curious, hoping it will be compatible cause of there not being new features added just bug fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom