Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find this anywhere, so if its a repost I apologize. I was enlisted in a lords army, and the lord was accused of treason and joined another faction. Now I don't exist on the map anywhere and can't do anything. This is in Expanded.

laralion said:
just got these script errors when opened courtship relation window.

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 921: Invalid Overlay ID: 55; LINE NO: 115:
At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 0. At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 0. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 922: Invalid Overlay ID: 55; LINE NO: 116:
At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 0. At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 0. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 922: Invalid Overlay ID: 55; LINE NO: 26:
At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 2. At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 2. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 921: Invalid Overlay ID: 55; LINE NO: 27:
At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 2. At Presentation prsnt_jrider_character_relation_report trigger no: 2.
Fixed in upcoming patch (see the linked changelog in the OP)

JaM1977 said:
oh, btw, every time i start new game, and i do the starting quest with killing bandits, one of them has certain armor that causes the error messages (game goes to desktop with several error messages, i close them and can go back continue playing,just that armor stays completly black) its not a big deal as its not preventing me to continue playing, just a small nuisance
Downloaded the textures linked in the OP?

Sorry im a noob at this, Im having a problem with the tournaments when i enter one i just crash and it tells me that windows is searching for a solution but it never does.... How do i change it to the native tournament?

Im using Floris Expanded

AI faction should be attacking during a siege right..? I'm enlisted under a lord if that matters. The fact that the enemy won't siege correctly makes it hard to win a battle against 600 troops and I'm stuck in a loop of constantly having to rejoin the battle if I retreat.

I have Warband 1.153 on Steam and Floris Extended 2.53 installed.

Syggelekokle said:
AI faction should be attacking during a siege right..? I'm enlisted under a lord if that matters. The fact that the enemy won't siege correctly makes it hard to win a battle against 600 troops and I'm stuck in a loop of constantly having to rejoin the battle if I retreat.

I have Warband 1.153 on Steam and Floris Extended 2.53 installed.
Can you be clearer as to what your issue is? You are enlisted with a lord, that lord is sieging a center and then in the siege attack battle...what happens?

Sorry, I meant that the enemy masses outside the gates without moving so the battle goes nowhere. If I try to go down and kill them myself, only the closest enemies move to attack me. I can literally kill all six hundred one by one if I wanted too because they don't bother to react.

There's also an issue that came up with bigger battles in the field where  the two sides form horizontal lines with the lords on the right of their respective lines. After that, they basically end up chasing the tail end of the enemy, going around and around in circles, and never actually clashing.

Sieges by AI take a long time. It can take many game days. Longest I've seen was over a span of a few weeks, as the defending faction kept trying to pull them away from the siege, but kept getting defeated. Then the besieging faction kept coming back to besiege it, because in their marshal's mind, it's still the best target to attack.

I just downloaded this mod and installed in the module folder, but when I get to the very first screen, the screen that lets you pick Native or some other mod, it does not show up.  There is no way for me to select it.  I searched the boards for an answer with no luck.  I have the latest version of Mount and Blade WarBand and I downloaded the Floris 2.53

Check the folder structure. It's possible that you may have installed it improperly. Check if there's a module folder inside the module folder (common mistake). If so, move its contents into the top module folder.

I have the CTD when I'm trying to enter an enhanced tournament. If I change the option to native it works, but I really wanted to try the new tournaments. The work around says to re-install from Talewords, but what do I reinstall exactly, the Native game or the mod? Thanks for the help.

You can try reinstaling the full game from TaleWorlds and install a clean copy of Floris into the new games' Modules folder.

Good luck, the Enhanced tournaments are pretty challenging and fun.

I re-downloaded and installed a clean copy of Floris but it stilled CTD when i try to join the tournaments :sad: guess I'm stuck with the native ones.

You mentioned a clean copy of Floris, but did you install a clean copy of 1.153 warband from the taleworlds site?  That is generally the main fix.  Especially if you upgraded your copy of warband via a patch (like most folks) as sometimes that leads to things getting corrupted.  For some reason the tournament system seems to be the item that has an issue with that.

Yep, installing a clean version of the game fixed it for me. Thanks alot for the help, and since you're the creator of the enhancements I must add you've done a pretty good job here  , the tournaments are amazing. Thanks :smile:

Hanakoganei said:
Check the folder structure. It's possible that you may have installed it improperly. Check if there's a module folder inside the module folder (common mistake). If so, move its contents into the top module folder.

I doubled and tripled checked but it still does not show up.  I have uninstalled it twice and redownloaded and still get the same negative results.  It is in the same folder that Native and Mount and Gladius are and they both show up.

Windyplains said:
You don't by chance have a path that looks like "..\Modules\Floris\Floris" with two floris folders in the path do you?

No.  I really do not know why it is not showing up.  It is in the same folder as native and mount and gladius and they both show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom